Pyramid 2019/2020

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

By the way it’s not a draft it’s an email sent by the Chief Executive which Burnieman has continually put it down as fake etc

It's an email with a draft statement included. That was never for public consumption. The way you know that, especially now, is reference to November 14th meeting in the email portion. The fact it was stated it would be released in due course (Email from October now the middle of February).

Then references in the Draft statement have become quite quickly outdated. Which is why it was a draft.

image.png.f2c682fef9369a32b661d64c2656f216.png

4 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

It makes no sense for that to apply purely to teams relegated from the SPFL though. If (however unlikely) a North of Tay ERJFA club was promoted to the SPFL, they'd get relegated down to the Highland League based on those rules.

I know that. The EoS know that which is why they are meant to have turned down at least one North of Tay enquiry last summer.

But, if you're playing devil's advocate that's the rule you pull up and argue.

EDIT: I don't think any of the North of Tay clubs expect to get promoted to the SPFL anytime soon or at all.

Edited by FairWeatherFan

3 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

It's an email with a draft statement included. That was never for public consumption. The way you know that, especially now, is reference to November 14th meeting in the email portion. The fact it was stated it would be released in due course (Email from October now the middle of February).

Then references in the Draft statement have become quite quickly outdated. Which is why it was a draft.

image.png.f2c682fef9369a32b661d64c2656f216.png

If you read the last paragraph could be in place for season 19-20. Not will be or they are it's could

3 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I know that. The EoS know that which is why they are meant to have turned down at least one North of Tay enquiry last summer.

But, if you're playing devil's advocate that's the rule you pull up and argue.

EDIT: I don't think any of the North of Tay clubs expect to get promoted to the SPFL anytime soon or at all.

I don’t think any of the NoT clubs are even thinking about the SPFL... 

Just now, locheeboy said:

My answers have never changed I’ve been consistent throughout. I actually hoped someone would publish the EoS version of the PWG minutes 

This is a fairly major accusation that the EoSFA have altered minutes. Have you actually seen their doctored minutes or is it more they're open to interpretation?

Just now, locheeboy said:

My answers have never changed I’ve been consistent throughout. I actually hoped someone would publish the EoS version of the PWG minutes 

They don't have a copy of the PWG minutes. Remember, the EoS are lying to them so have never provided them to anyone.

The EoS version of events summed up in the EoS meeting minutes are available on here though.

1 minute ago, locheeboy said:

I never said they altered minutes 

You said:

8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

I actually hoped someone would publish the EoS version of the PWG minutes 

That implies you think the EoSFA have changed the minutes.

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

It seems quite clear to me that two posters on this thread (Kilbowie Benches and Lochee Boy) are engaging in an ongoing campaign of misinformation in pursuit of their own ends. I used to find it funny, but now it's just incredibly tedious. I only hope that anyone who might conceivably have influence in the decision making process regarding the shape of next season's Tier 6 is taking note; as IMO these two characters and their outpourings are strongly indicative of how they, and others like them, will operate within the pyramid ie to it's detriment, and quite deliberately so. Their twin objects being obfuscation and stasis.

well said, my thoughts entirely

7 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

It’s not misinformation!

The West Region general meeting with 60 club reps in attendance were told exactly what Locheeboy has been saying.

Don't think anyone has any real issue with the West Region coming in intact.

So you not find it weird though that the East Region had their own meeting that week and went away talking about different formats for their leagues that could see a regional split at what is meant to be Tier 6?

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

Don't think anyone has any real issue with the West Region coming in intact.

So you not find it weird though that the East Region had their own meeting that week and went away talking about different formats for their leagues that could see a regional split at what is meant to be Tier 6?

I have no idea what the ERJFA are going to do.

We've been told we’re in at tier 6 the season will start and end earlier and that discipline will be in line with SFA rules.Re-instatement will go too.