Pyramid 2019/2020

Just now, Cyclizine said:

And what happens if that team were to be relegated from the Lowland League do they go North or East? What happens if a Fife team is promoted and then relegated? Do they get to pick ERJFA or EoSL? Where is the new boundary?

I don’t have a clue they probably haven’t thought about that scenario. I’ve never said I’m in agreement with what I’ve read as I know there  are issues like the one you have asked about. I also think there will eventually be one league in the East and I’ve never said there will not be a Tayside league what I have always said is there has not been any meetings or discussion on that subject. The Tayside thing has always come from the EoS reps they are the ones who are saying there will be no ERJFA but they have no objection to a Tayside league as long as it feeds into the HL. However the minutes are clear from October that all parties are agreed the Juniors are in from Tier 6 for season 2019/20

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

In fairness, that is what the Iain Maxwell draft statement says. So Iain Maxwell at one point thought it was a simply done thing.

image.png.40e2cbd9fa101a66def82c84f85a8aef.png

It also says the "top division in each region forming part of an expanded Tier 6". That doesn't necessarily mean in e.g. the East, the ERJFA Superleague and EoSFL Premier Divison will be alongside each other, it could mean that an new Tier 6 division of ex-ERJFA/EoSFA clubs could be formed, or one division merges with the other. There's a few interpretations.

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:
8 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
So the Lowland League and Highland League and SPFL, who were unwilling to move the Boundary when Montrose were in danger of being relegated out of League Two (Montrose who are a long standing full member of the SFA and SPFL with a long history in the senior game, a loyal and decent fanbase and an excellent ground for their level) are suddenly going to change it because Lochee and Broughty Ferry want it changed? And are doing so in a cloak and dagger way without making anything public or consulting with clubs who may be affected? All without any leaks to the likes of the Courier or the Press and Journal? Can you see why maybe people are just a tad sceptical?

the SPFL3 stuff was made public by a paper up north (Evening Express iirc) so if that can get leaked it follows this would too but alas hee haw has been in the papers.

I don’t know about Broughty but we have not asked anyone to move the boundary. Broughty probably haven’t asked either

2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

I don’t have a clue they probably haven’t thought about that scenario. I’ve never said I’m in agreement with what I’ve read as I know there  are issues like the one you have asked about. I also think there will eventually be one league in the East and I’ve never said there will not be a Tayside league what I have always said is there has not been any meetings or discussion on that subject. The Tayside thing has always come from the EoS reps they are the ones who are saying there will be no ERJFA but they have no objection to a Tayside league as long as it feeds into the HL. However the minutes are clear from October that all parties are agreed the Juniors are in from Tier 6 for season 2019/20

You can spin any scenario you like we're back at October again. You could say eosfl be happy for ersjfato be in the pyramid as a Tayside league. But if u choose to leave out the part of the end evenue in a set of minutes is almost the same sentence with two words added on

That email from October came from the professional game body not the PWG. The game body only have the authority to move the HL/LL line. Actual restructuring of the pyramid tier 6 and below is PWG.

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

You can spin any scenario you like we're back at October again. You could say eosfl be happy for ersjfato be in the pyramid as a Tayside league. But if u choose to leave out the part of the end evenue in a set of minutes is almost the same sentence with two words added on

Alan, no spin from me. You are a bitter man towards the Juniors why .?

I don’t know about Broughty but we have not asked anyone to move the boundary. Broughty probably haven’t asked either

This is why for now I don't think everyone should shoot the messenger. Too many believe you are behind this plot as opposed to just stirring the pot.

If you have decent bait I will let all the fishies and sharks know on Saturday night. T 🤣

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
5 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:
In fairness, that is what the Iain Maxwell draft statement says. So Iain Maxwell at one point thought it was a simply done thing.
image.png.40e2cbd9fa101a66def82c84f85a8aef.png

Iain Maxwell didn't have a clue about the mon-league scene and it was never a done thing. Don't you find it telling that nothing has came our since from Maxwell or the SFA since that (as you admit yourself) draft?

I know all that, that's why a phrased it as such. You asked there was never any leak or discussion. There in black and white is the Chief Executive of the SFA coming away from a Professional Game Board meeting with reps from the SPFL, HFL and LFL thinking "job done".

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

I know all that, that's why a phrased it as such. You asked there was never any leak or discussion. There in black and white is the Chief Executive of the SFA coming away from a Professional Game Board meeting with reps from the SPFL, HFL and LFL thinking "job done".

By the way it’s not a draft it’s an email sent by the Chief Executive which Burnieman has continually put it down as fake etc

3 minutes ago, superbigal said:
7 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

This is why for now I don't think everyone should shoot the messenger. Too many believe you are behind this plot as opposed to just stirring the pot.

Al, no stirring and no plotting by me. 

By the way it’s not a draft it’s an email sent by the Chief Executive which Burnieman has continually put it down as fake etc
I have never once said it was a fake. I have said that the contents have been disputed ie there was never any agreement or consensus. The email is real.

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The HL and LL boundary is only used in relation to the SPFL42

image.png.7a119127cfa2e808cb71b52f7e8a7af5.png

It's not actually an argument i've seen anyone from the Junior side of things take though.

It makes no sense for that to apply purely to teams relegated from the SPFL though. If (however unlikely) a North of Tay ERJFA club was promoted to the SPFL, they'd get relegated down to the Highland League based on those rules.

Just now, Burnie_man said:
5 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

I have never once said it was a fake. I have said that the contents have been disputed ie there was never any agreement or consensus. The email is real.

It was also from October. A lot of further meetings, minutes and leaks since then...