Pyramid 2019/2020

Just now, AlanCamelonfan said:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what eosfl gain from lying to their clubs 

Alan, I wish I knew that. Look the EoS is obviously working for clubs particularly with reduced travel. If that’s helping clubs survive then good. You have moved and enjoying it that’s all that counts. 

1 minute ago, superbigal said:

No I'm going to the lochee v tayport game for sure.
Will certainly be happy to view what has been leaked/passed to Larry and keep everyone happy.

Btw while your on Larry is Calum Hardie still at Troon?
He'll be looking forward to the junior cup tie .

No, Calum is living and working up North. He retired after Troon I think

Just now, locheeboy said:

Alan, I wish I knew that. Look the EoS is obviously working for clubs particularly with reduced travel. If that’s helping clubs survive then good. You have moved and enjoying it that’s all that counts. 

I don't believe they are. I believe sjfa are trying to hang on and are by a thread. They have a lot more to lose than eosfl

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:
4 minutes ago, locheeboy said:
I’m not threatening anyone, only clearly pointing out I’m not a keyboard warrior and you saying they may get upset doesn’t worry me one bit

Is that why you're not bothered at calling the board of the EoS liars on a public forum? The only person mentioning keyboard warriors is you.

McGinty stop being a fanny

11 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Look all I’m saying is what I have read and it’s obviously different to what my friend Bernie is being told unless he is reading the actual minutes not the EoS minutes

In the minutes have the PWG documented their meetings with the SPFL, LL and HL boards regarding the Highland/Lowland boundary?

Just now, Cyclizine said:

In the minutes have the PWG documented their meetings with the SPFL, LL and HL boards regarding the Highland/Lowland boundary?

Yes, I have said before the future ERJFA winners should they have a licence and win the play offs will go to the LL and that includes any club North of the Tay

2 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

Yes, I have said before the future ERJFA winners should they have a licence and win the play offs will go to the LL and that includes any club North of the Tay

And what happens if that team were to be relegated from the Lowland League do they go North or East? What happens if a Fife team is promoted and then relegated? Do they get to pick ERJFA or EoSL? Where is the new boundary?

So the Lowland League and Highland League and SPFL, who were unwilling to move the Boundary when Montrose were in danger of being relegated out of League Two (Montrose who are a long standing full member of the SFA and SPFL with a long history in the senior game, a loyal and decent fanbase and an excellent ground for their level) are suddenly going to change it because Lochee and Broughty Ferry want it changed? And are doing so in a cloak and dagger way without making anything public or consulting with clubs who may be affected? All without any leaks to the likes of the Courier or the Press and Journal? Can you see why maybe people are just a tad sceptical?

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

So the Lowland League and Highland League and SPFL, who were unwilling to move the Boundary when Montrose were in danger of being relegated out of League Two (Montrose who are a long standing full member of the SFA and SPFL with a long history in the senior game, a loyal and decent fanbase and an excellent ground for their level) are suddenly going to change it because Lochee and Broughty Ferry want it changed? And are doing so in a cloak and dagger way without making anything public or consulting with clubs who may be affected? All without any leaks to the likes of the Courier or the Press and Journal? Can you see why maybe people are just a tad sceptical?

In fairness, that is what the Iain Maxwell draft statement says. So Iain Maxwell at one point thought it was a simply done thing.

image.png.40e2cbd9fa101a66def82c84f85a8aef.png

To be fair no one has actually talked about a boundary being changed.

We are led to believe the ersjfa will feed into the lowland and not the highland. That does not mean necessarily that a Tayside team being relegated from sfl2 would not still go to the hfl.

They could easily have organised this for pure convenience.

Could we in theory see forfar west end in the lowland league and dundee united in the hfl ? Well with the donkeys in charge quite possibly.

As I said I will be happy to view the documents and.pass comment.

In fairness, that is what the Iain Maxwell draft statement says. So Iain Maxwell at one point thought it was a simply done thing.
image.png.40e2cbd9fa101a66def82c84f85a8aef.png
Iain Maxwell didn't have a clue about the mon-league scene and it was never a done thing. Don't you find it telling that nothing has came our since from Maxwell or the SFA since that (as you admit yourself) draft?

the SPFL3 stuff was made public by a paper up north (Evening Express iirc) so if that can get leaked it follows this would too but alas hee haw has been in the papers.