Pyramid 2019/2020

Wi aw the talk surrounding where the Tayside/Angus clubs should be whether highland or lowland could a Midlands league no be created to include Tayside/Angus clubs doon to around the Stirlingshire area  ? 

This creating a HFL, Midlands league and LL East and West wi some sort of play off at the end of it  ?

Then leagues below can be amended accordingly ?

Wi aw the talk surrounding where the Tayside/Angus clubs should be whether highland or lowland could a Midlands league no be created to include Tayside/Angus clubs doon to around the Stirlingshire area  ? 
This creating a HFL, Midlands league and LL East and West wi some sort of play off at the end of it  ?
Then leagues below can be amended accordingly ?

Why dont the Dundee/ Angus teams just join the HFL.

Having the LL control tiers 5 and 6 is probably a sensible move and I hope they go down the road of regionalising LL2 West and East.

It does make sense especially given the close relationship they have with the EoS, no need to have different organisations at every tier, afterall the spfl deal with the top 4 levels.

Has regionalised LL2 been discussed seriously? It could be the solution to all our problems [emoji23].

Yes mr Doncaster, the east and west juniors can feed directly into the LL. but first we will take the majority of the west premier sides for LL2 west and we'll take what was going to be the new EoS premier and make that LL east.

SoS and remaining west juniors feed into LL west.

EoS and east juniors into LL east. But with north of Tay teams removed obviously.

East juniors to finally accept defeat when south of Tay teams move to join the clubs around them.

Oh for it to be so easy...

I've said before that the SJFA in an integrated system doesn't really serve a purpose as anything they do (sans the cup) would thereafter be handled by the SFA. The SJFA becomes a middle man pretty much but they'll need to be kept around to get junior clubs on board.

2 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

It's odd on the basis of a) Clydebank should be supportive of the EoS's objections to ERJFA entry at tier 6 (maybe they are) and b) That their Secretary continues to hold positions of power at the WRJFA/SJFA whilst having already applied for membership of the EoS, which could be a conflict of interest with point a.

If the WRSJFA are fine with having an official from Clydebank, then it's not odd for anyone. 

That was an entirely unnecessary post. tbh I rarely engage with you around here because more than anyone else I've come across on P&B you have to have the last word.
Was it? Not sure why you are being so confrontational over this, if you have a different view then fine, it's hardly something new.

On 09/12/2018 at 16:09, Kilbowie Benches said:

Don’t swallow what the EoS are telling you!

Its agreed,ask Ian Maxwell or anyone at the SFA.

Funnily enough, there was a discussion on this on Sunday at Hampden post the Child Wellbeing Meeting (Licensing Requirement).

It was made abundantly clear by the SFA rep that East Juniors will not be joining at the same level as EoS.

7 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

the following current license holders would be affected:

Lowland League

Whitehill Welfare

East of Scotland

Burntisland Shipyard
Coldstream

South of Scotland

Wigtown & Blandoch

Juniors

Girvan

North Caledonian League

Golspie Sutherland

Going by the social media updates I believe it was Haddington and Tranent that are due to have the SFA inspectors(?) round this month. Going by nonleaguescotland they don't currently have floodlights either.

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

the following current license holders would be affected:

Lowland League

Whitehill Welfare

East of Scotland

Burntisland Shipyard
Coldstream

South of Scotland

Wigtown & Blandoch

Juniors

Girvan

North Caledonian League

Golspie Sutherland

You can add Vale o Leithen and Civil Service Strollers to that list.

I wonder if the cooncil will help us oot like they've  done wi aw the other Midlothian teams. I very much doubt it.