Pyramid 2019/2020

but but but were the in the eos . were better than you. but but but the juniors are dead. all the knowitalls and fantasists telling the west clubs and ersjfa clubs they have to move are now seething. 
get it right up all tom johnston haters.  canny wait until he tells them . you made your bed you can lie in it. 
so fire away red dot brigade. because the juniors are very much alive and kicking.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumsup2:lol::lol::lol::thumsup2:lol::lol::lol: 

Well my friend all you junior guys stay exactly where you are and the rest of us will get on with it and move forward. If you ever what to be considered for 21 century football get on yer knees and beg like f**k.....then we’ll tell ye tae piss off

Well my friend all you junior guys stay exactly where you are and the rest of us will get on with it and move forward. If you ever what to be considered for 21 century football get on yer knees and beg like f**k.....then we’ll tell ye tae piss off

The juniors do not need to beg they will be in the pyramid next season. The West of Scotland League ,east junior leagues, EOS and SOS leagues will be a pathway to the Lowland League. This was confirmed yesterday by an e-mail to all clubs by the Chief Executive of the SFA, consensus has been reached by the PWG

I don't know how popular it would be but a Tier 6 East League made up of Top 4 from each EoS Conference and East Super League fits pretty well. With promotion to the Lowland League likely to see the EoS make a net loss of 1 club, it could mean one 5th placed team from the EoS as well.
No idea how you sort out what comes below, but that seems an easy way to do a merger from the top.
Imagine (based on the current top 4 in the ERSJFA) Thornton Hibs and Whitburn in the top league in the East next season. The mind boggles !!

10 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

The juniors do not need to beg they will be in the pyramid next season. The West of Scotland League ,east junior leagues, EOS and SOS leagues will be a pathway to the Lowland League. This was confirmed yesterday by an e-mail to all clubs by the Chief Executive of the SFA, consensus has been reached by the PWG

It was a summation of what had previously discussed with a draft statement of intentions sent to specific representatives of the SFA, Lowland League, EoS, SoS and SJFA. It's basically a proposal. Consider all the other proposals put forward by different bodies in Scottish football only to be shot down when made public.

3 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

'They' being an individual with a twitter login.

So this account with over 1,700 followers including the ERSJFA, the Linlithgow Gazette,  West Lothian Council, the West Lothian Courier, the SYFA, SFA South East, the Scottish Football Museum and the official accounts of Linlithgow Rose, Fauldhouse, Lochgelly, Kelty Hearts, Saltcaots Vics, LTHV, Vale of Clyde, Dunipace, Edinburgh Uni FC, Larkhall Thistle, Craigmark, Ashfield, Craigroyston, Newtongrange Star, Sauchie, Newmains, Civil Service Strollers, Eyemouth, Coldstream, Irvine Vics, Leith Athletic, Blantyre Vics, Bo'ness, Vale of Leithen, basically every non-league senior and junior club, isn't Armadale Thistle's account? Really?

Really?

29 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

There has been no consensus reached, the email is wrong.

The latest development

Clubs may be aware of an e-mail about the Pyramid Working Group (PWG) which appears to have been distributed from the SJFA. This e-mail has been issued prematurely and does not reflect discussions that took place at last month’s PWG meeting. The next PWG meeting is in mid-November where matters will next be discussed."

The latest development

Clubs may be aware of an e-mail about the Pyramid Working Group (PWG) which appears to have been distributed from the SJFA. This e-mail has been issued prematurely and does not reflect discussions that took place at last month’s PWG meeting. The next PWG meeting is in mid-November where matters will next be discussed."
Got a link to the source?

12 minutes ago, GordonS said:

So this account with over 1,700 followers including the ERSJFA, the Linlithgow Gazette,  West Lothian Council, the West Lothian Courier, the SYFA, SFA South East, the Scottish Football Museum and the official accounts of Linlithgow Rose, Fauldhouse, Lochgelly, Kelty Hearts, Saltcaots Vics, LTHV, Vale of Clyde, Dunipace, Edinburgh Uni FC, Larkhall Thistle, Craigmark, Ashfield, Craigroyston, Newtongrange Star, Sauchie, Newmains, Civil Service Strollers, Eyemouth, Coldstream, Irvine Vics, Leith Athletic, Blantyre Vics, Bo'ness, Vale of Leithen, basically every non-league senior and junior club, isn't Armadale Thistle's account? Really?

Really?

I *could* send something out on Pollok's official twitter via the clubs website if I so chose to do. I am not a committee member at the club. IMO, what the person on the ATFC twitter is doing is providing their own perspective on matters, but that is not necessarily reflective of the club's stance on every issue.

11 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:

The latest development

Well there's a surprise.  I did warn locheeboy not to take everything in that email from Maxwell as gospel, but he couldn't help himself.

Long way to go yet.

2 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Don't feed the Junior troll  :rolleyes:

police found an unidentified mans body. in a blackburn park early this morning. they described him as having. a beer belly. saggy balls. wrinkly ass. and a small  dick . 

just checking you are ok.

wouldnt want you to miss what is about to unfold. especially after all the nonsense you have posted last 18 months.

Edited by Gingernuts

4 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:
7 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
Got a link to the source?

An email from the eos that ive seen

SFA don't care.

SoS is happy with the current proposal as nothing changes for them. 

SJFA is happy with the current proposal as it keeps it together.

EoS executive is clearly against the current proposal.

X factor is the Lowland League.

9 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

I *could* send something out on Pollok's official twitter via the clubs website if I so chose to do. I am not a committee member at the club. IMO, what the person on the ATFC twitter is doing is providing their own perspective on matters, but that is not necessarily reflective of the club's stance on every issue.

If you regularly tweeted contentious stuff that the committee disagreed with, I'm sure they take your posting privileges away. Do you really think the tweets on that account don't reflect the feelings of the committee at Armadale? Because from everything I've heard they do.

police found an unidentified mans body. in a blackburn park early this morning. they described him as having. a beer belly. saggy balls. wrinkly ass. and a small  dick . 
just checking you are ok.
wouldnt want you to miss what is about to unfold. especially after all the nonsense you have posted last 18 months.
I think you should look above before proclaiming victory you sad moron.

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

SFA don't care.

SoS is happy with the current proposal as nothing changes for them. 

SJFA is happy with the current proposal as it keeps it together.

EoS executive is clearly against the current proposal.

X factor is the Lowland League.

The lower end of the LL must be worried about what they could get relegated into. Quite a few of them must know that the clubs who'll be coming up in future years will more than hold their own and they'll struggle to get back up if they do go down, so they ought to be fairly concerned about this.