Arbroath vs Dumbarton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam, Mango, Dyer, Thomson and Loy out for us. Which, all things considered, isn't too bad. Something like this would do me.

Robbie Mutch

Andy Little Andy Dowie Scott Allardice Cammy Ballantyne

Dom Thomas Brad Spencer Stuart Carswell Bobby Barr

Ross Forbes

Calum Gallagher

Perry will start at left-back though...or we might go with three at the back again. In fact we might got one at the back - who knows?! It'll be interesting to see if Durrant changes how we're set up.

34 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Adam, Mango, Dyer, Thomson and Loy out for us. Which, all things considered, isn't too bad. Something like this would do me.

Robbie Mutch

Andy Little Andy Dowie Scott Allardice Cammy Ballantyne

Dom Thomas Brad Spencer Stuart Carswell Bobby Barr

Ross Forbes

Calum Gallagher

Perry will start at left-back though...or we might go with three at the back again. In fact we might got one at the back - who knows?! It'll be interesting to see if Durrant changes how we're set up.

If Hutton is fit he'll start.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

No idea.

Either way you're probably correct.

Tomorrow might give us an idea of whether Durrant was part of the problem, or was being ignored by Stevie. I'm really interested to see how we line up.

Either way you're probably correct.
Tomorrow might give us an idea of whether Durrant was part of the problem, or was being ignored by Stevie. I'm really interested to see how we line up.

Yeah it'd be refreshing, albeit very unlikely, if Durrant sets us up to attack and get the ball down and play unlike we did under Aitken. It'll certainly be interesting either way...

Smokies ordered, cool-bag ready (well, I don't want to annoy the passengers on the bus back or they might report my snifters), and Dundee alerted. Bring it on!!
Lochland's  here I come.

Where did you decide to get your smokies from?

As I said elsewhere, as far as my (usually reliable) source says there will be no announcement today. Perhaps - just perhaps - they are willing to give Durrant a go.

Not something I would want, but stranger things have happened. 

Spink's was "nominated" by one local restaurant. Appreciate your input but they did the ordering. Harder for me to make a profit, though.

Gav Swankie will be even more fired up when he gets told the Dumbarton fans aren’t buying his old mans smokies :lol:

23 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Dumbarton still not have a boss in place? Is the plan to give Durrant the chance to get the gig so it's cheaper?

I'd be absolutely staggered if Durrant got the job. 

I'm also not sure he wants it, certainly from what I've heard he enjoys coaching and has no real desire to go into management. Whether or not that's still the case now the vacancy is there I don't know, but I don't think he's got a chance of getting the position full-time.

14 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'd be absolutely staggered if Durrant got the job. 

I'm also not sure he wants it, certainly from what I've heard he enjoys coaching and has no real desire to go into management. Whether or not that's still the case now the vacancy is there I don't know, but I don't think he's got a chance of getting the position full-time.

Let's wait and see.

Archived