Arbroath vs Dumbarton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that Durrant will not be the next Dumbarton manager.

Stored away for future reference. Sure the board could be persuaded to give him the job then fire him once the ball has been kicked out the park. Oh, how we'll laugh,

"Hitler has only got one..." 

36 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
38 minutes ago, Old Scrotum said:
Stored away for future reference. Sure the board could be persuaded to give him the job then fire him once the ball has been kicked out the park. Oh, how we'll laugh,
"Hitler has only got one..." 

We could get it displayed along with all the memorabilia in the bar.

It is this kind of selfless commitment to the club that shows a true Sons fan. Sir I salute you. 

As I said elsewhere, as far as my (usually reliable) source says there will be no announcement today. Perhaps - just perhaps - they are willing to give Durrant a go.
Not something I would want, but stranger things have happened. 
That would be very strange indeed; to part company with a Manager then appoint the assistant who (presumably) has been party to most if not all of what has gone on to compel the management change in the first place. The only circumstance I could imagine in which Durrant becomes Manager is if we cannot attract or afford a better candidate.

That would be very strange indeed; to part company with a Manager then appoint the assistant who (presumably) has been party to most if not all of what has gone on to compel the management change in the first place. The only circumstance I could imagine in which Durrant becomes Manager is if we cannot attract or afford a better candidate.

We did that. Sacked Alan Moore and appointed his assistant Lumsden. It worked a treat

Fine, the exception that proves the rule, but I certainly don't want DFC to try it right now.
He's being sarcastic. We were only a few points clear of a rank rotten east stirlingshire team who if we hadn't managed to take 12 points off of would have finished above us at the bottom of league 2.

9 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
41 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We did that. Sacked Alan Moore and appointed his assistant Lumsden. It worked a treat

Fine, the exception that proves the rule, but I certainly don't want DFC to try it right now.

:lol: I think L23 was being just a touch sarcastic with his post. Lumsden was a disastrous appointment.

I WONDER IF ALLAN MOORE OR LUMSDEN WERE TO BE GIVEN THE OBVIOUS  FINANCIAL BACKING THAT DC HAS HAD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN SO DISATROUS?
PLEASE BE KIND

ALLAN MOORE TURNED DOWN MONEY TO SIGN PLAYERS IN JANUARY

TODD LUMSDEN WAS A FUCKING CLOWN

THEREFORE NO

Archived