Alloa Athletic Vs Gary Caldwell's Partick Thistle

You could be right, but some of the threads would have been fun to chuck in a grenade or two after reading some of the comments. No big deal I just wondered if it was me that couldn't figure out how to sign up, being an old fart luddite type.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Can't make this one but think it will be a hard game for thistle . watched Alloa last week at Dunfermline and they never give up . score draw for me 1-1

I take it you will be in Dingwall for the Ayr game? ;) ITK.

Quite happy to see any sort of win for Thistle tomorrow. Would be an excellent start for Caldwell if he can address our woeful away form from his first game. 

Not expecting any miracles in the space of less than a week, and it'll be interesting to see what changes to the team and formation he makes. Would be good to see Fitzpatrick start, and Coulibaly even on the bench. Wouldn't want to risk Bannigan on the plastic pitch, and perhaps Quitongo may not be risked either.

3 hours ago, whereismillar said:

2-1 and sort out those slick city dwellers  :rolleyes:

Heading through for this. Hoping it's the start of something special for us. I'm fully behind Caldwells appointment and hope he gets a good reception from fellow Jags fans.

Archived