Dundee United v ICT 20/10/2108

16 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Probably the goalkeeper discussion should be on the United specific thread, but of the two keepers and from what I've seen, Siegrist is dreadful with the ball at his feet but seems more able with crosses, Rakovan is a decent shot stopper but lacks judgement with balls in the air and on the ground into the box.

Rakovan has had more of a chance, but made bad errors against Thistle and County at home, Siegrest is in possession for now and will probably continue there for a time.

There isn't much to choose between the two, Rakovan has a lot more first team experience at a higher level than Siegrest so I'd probably stick with him for a time.

Aye, the goal against Thistle wasn't too clever either. I'd forgotten that one.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/22/2018 at 07:52, mishtergrolsch said:

Well, i can count to at least eleven. Which means that i can count to higher than the total players your team had on the pitch by full time.

Im glad approximately a third (3) of the United team stood up for justice in the wake of Coll Donaldson's horrible, unprofessional, cheating and obstructive shenanigans. I hope the next time Coll cheats and obstructs, all the United players on the pitch (11) stand up for justice.

#JusticeForClark

This is greater than the half (>3 ≤6) of the home team that marshalled themselves around the referee.

News has been couriered to me that indicates a much bigger conspiracy and influencing (call it gamesmanship if you like)  of the referee.

This seems to be something that is encouraged and fostered by the new Utd manager.

Neilson's encroaching onto the pitch and the extended period at the referee's door at half time ...

"affected how the referee officiated the start of the second half "

and ...

"ultimately leads to Col Donaldson's getting sent off".

There we have it. I'm sure that we can all agree that such orchestrated situations are bad for victims like Col Donaldson and bad for our game in general. 

Archived