Today's scores 13th

rabbie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Mystic Blastie said:
13 hours ago, Bul2 said:

I am sorry if my post came across that I was saying the Strain shouldn’t be taken to task for what he did, he should pay a heavy penalty for stepping way over the bounds of what is acceptable

He should be made to apologise publicly for his behaviour , but, I do not believe he would have done that if he had time to think his actions through and I think he just saw it as a bunch of people who had given him pelters during the game

This is the problem when people say/ do things without thinking about things first eg : telling someone their child needs a smack for their behaviour without stopping to think why the child is behaving in that way is it Autism, ADHD Etc etc

I take on board your comments and someone should make him aware of your individual situation and the impact his actions could have had and it might (hopefully) stop him reacting like that again

Hope your daughter is ok and it doesn’t deter her or yourself from going to the games which she obviously has a passion for and I am sure are good therapy for her till some idiot spoils it

All the best mate

Not really concerned about my individual situation. There were dozens of others in there. We were just an example in the crowd. Anyway think we should move on. Mr Strain vented his frustration in his way and I have vented on P&B. Thanks for your comments. I'm sure she is still keen to be at Meadow Park on Saturday.

Then why give so much detail? 

They will have celebrated as if they won the game, probably ran to the opposition and gestured to them.

Congratulations to Cumnock on yet another draw trophy

Aw diddums !!!! Did the bad men who play for Cumnock shout back at you at the end of your 2-2 draw with them at Townhead when some of your so called supporters were shouting absolutely disgusting things at some of them( a lot of which was not football related )

Look at the pictures that were openly circulated on Facebook etc and you can clearly see players shouting back at some but jobs who couldn’t take it when they were 2-0 up and fucked it up

Gather your toys back into your pram and , as they sing in the film ,[emoji443][emoji443][emoji443]Let it go, let it go [emoji445][emoji445]

Seems Kilwinning taking 5th amendment again to the managers latest aberration?

How's that??I'm sure he will hear there thoughts at weekly meeting.I believe he was man enough after game 2 apologise 2 Kilbirnie players n fans,but I'm sure there will be further punishment .

How's that??I'm sure he will hear there thoughts at weekly meeting.I believe he was man enough after game 2 apologise 2 Kilbirnie players n fans,but I'm sure there will be further punishment .
Aye 12 game ban seems to be the talk, (got 6 weeks last offence so seemingly it gets doubled next offence)

Chris is very passionate about the club, not condoning what he did at all.
Once he’s met with the committee I’m sure an apology will come out, even though it seems he’s already manned up and to all at kilbirnie already.

Archived