Today's scores 13th

rabbie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Chris and I like him but that was wrong and he'll know it, I suspect he will be punished but I'd like to think he will personally apologise, if not he's let himself down badly and his club
I'm sure my daughter and her carer won't be holding their breath waiting for a personal apology.

6 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
11 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:
Can understand his frustration at his team not putting away an extremely average Kilbirnie side

That's the excuse??? Frustration!!! I've heard it all now.

I'm not denying the guy is a fud but his team should have won that game.

21 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:
37 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:
I'm sure my daughter and her carer won't be holding their breath waiting for a personal apology.

My comments not ment to cause offence or to worsen the situation, the guys in the wrong 100%, I'd hope he would do the right thing by yourself and your daughter, who I hope is ok

Strain's actions today were the last straw for me, mate! After making an apology to Mystic Blastie & his daughter,he should "do the right thing",&  hand in his resignation,& walk away from Buffs! Either that,or Buffs' committee should give him the boot.....BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE BALLS!!!

2 booking the centre mid should have had and handball in box???

Couldn’t have been a 2nd if the ref never seen it . Actually 1 of the better refs av seen this season although that doesn’t say a lot. Even with your pen . Thought it was ball to hand with the ball going harmlessly by. Buffs by far the better team in the 1st but abjectly poor in the 2nd which let us into the game . Strain got a red card in the pavilion with the ref actually in the hall looking for him . For the cash Buffs are allegedly spending I’d be wanting a lot more that’s for sure

Couldn’t have been a 2nd if the ref never seen it . Actually 1 of the better refs av seen this season although that doesn’t say a lot. Even with your pen . Thought it was ball to hand with the ball going harmlessly by. Buffs by far the better team in the 1st but abjectly poor in the 2nd which let us into the game . Strain got a red card in the pavilion with the ref actually in the hall looking for him . For the cash Buffs are allegedly spending I’d be wanting a lot more that’s for sure

Totally agree with us under achieving, but I can assure our budget isn't anywhere near the top and less than last year.predicted mid table n notes changed.As 4 the ref,even your own fans at half time said he'd shafted us.standard gets worse every year and putting fans off watching.

41 minutes ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Strain's actions today were the last straw for me, mate! After making an apology to Mystic Blastie & his daughter,he should "do the right thing",&  hand in his resignation,& walk away from Buffs! Either that,or Buffs' committee should give him the boot.....BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE BALLS!!!

My, seems to be a lot  misguided buffies out there, committee and strain r  one in the same, if he goes they GO, if u can arrange for 5  or 6 volunteers to step into the breach, carry on , he has his moments, rollacoaster a think they call it, think he sometimes tries too hard, and he is a bit of a nutter sometimes, are'nt  they all, watched talbot v buffs winter last year and he drove  round trip 350 + to attend the game(should have been off) they won1-0, that is commitment! Hope the team rides it out, could be CUP  year.  

5 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

How we didn't score at least a couple in that second half is astonishing. Fair play to Renfrew though they were well organised esp at the back and worked hard for the win. Monty grips though ... just not our day

Thought on the balance of play we were just about worth the win, that said we definitely rode our luck in the latter stages, couple of Dale Burgess saves he'd no right to make and a couple of "how did he miss that" chances for Bankies too!

For the first hour thought we were on top,

last half hour definitely "squeaky bum" time, 

however somehow we hung on,

that was a game we would definitely have lost earlier in the season.

Think maybe we're finally getting to grips with playing in the big league!

Totally agree with this comment!! I don't think that "everything in the Buffs' garden is rosy" at the moment! Maybe I'm wrong,but in MY opinion, the players aren't giving Strain 100%.  He's heard constantly "on their backs",from the side of the pitch,& I recon the players are sick of it.......& of HIM for that matter! I know I AM! I've always been behind Strain,but personally,I've had enough. I feel that Buffs need a shake up,& a fresh start. It won't happen though,'cos I hear that Strain had signed a 'bumper' 4 year contract. To be brutally honest,Buffs have been mingin' so far this season.....apart from the Scottish Cup match against Beith.....& a shadow of the team performances,from last season! Buffs are a good side,with quality players,but in recent league matches,is it Strain's clueless tactics & questionable starting formations,or they just haven't 'turned up'! No disrespect to our opposition,but last week at Medda,& today at Kilbirnie,are just two examples,as I'm sure most Buffs supporters will agree,if they are being honest! Nah,I'm sorry........I've had enough of the currant Buffs management!!

If Pablo Escobar or who ever keeps shelling out the money then your probably stuck with him. Obviously some very good players at Kilwinning with money being paid but a roaster of a manager and the players are aware of that - will they play for him?
BTW seem to remember said manager being hailed as a salt of the earth bloke when he made a couple of appearances at Kilbirnie

Archived