Today's scores 13th

rabbie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

According to Goalmouth Scramble on Twitter Chris Strain blasted the ball into the Blasties fans at full time.

That's correct. His aim was a wee bit high though and the ball smashed into the back wall of the enclosure. Ref, who was only a couple of yards away and clearly saw what happened, bottled it and did nothing.

Just now, kabjo said:

Buffs are a team easy to play against easily to predict time to get back to basics by getting the ball down plus boylan needs time on the bench till his attitude improves .

Doesn’t sound like the buffs boss has a mandate to discipline anyone for attitude.

30 minutes ago, pheasant plucker said:

CS would have got pick o the stall if he had hit a target - punters kinda thin on the ground at Vale these days

There was a good home support today, and a decent crowd up  from  Kilwinning as well. Everyone in the bottom enclosure, including me, was packed into the last 10 yards or so queuing to get out when Strain smashed the ball at us. A couple of feet lower and someone could have been hurt.

Buffs are a team easy to play against easily to predict time to get back to basics by getting the ball down plus boylan needs time on the bench till his attitude improves .

1st I'd say,CS was a clown at end,his frustration should have been at Ref,no 1 else.

1st I'd say,CS was a clown at end,his frustration should have been at Ref,no 1 else.
Never seen what CS did but today's ref was bad both ways part of the course these days players n staff need to learn to shut up with the standard of refs as they like to be noticed these days ...

Never seen what CS did but today's ref was bad both ways part of the course these days players n staff need to learn to shut up with the standard of refs as they like to be noticed these days ...

C'mon 2 sending offs n a penalty missed 1st half then he sends boylan off 4 2 soft yellows n ps he did have a few dodgy 1s 2 ladeside 2nd half.worst fae Callum Scott

I was walking out the stand with my partially sighted daughter when Mr Strain blasted the ball into the crowd just over her head. She hasn't got the ability to avoid something like that due to her vision and she was wearing her glasses so I'm convinced that if the ball had been slightly lower it would have hit her straight on the face possibly blinding her. All because someone shouted something at him he didn't like. I have no words to describe this disgraceful behaviour from a supposedly educated man. Can anybody help me out???

C'mon 2 sending offs n a penalty missed 1st half then he sends boylan off 4 2 soft yellows n ps he did have a few dodgy 1s 2 ladeside 2nd half.worst fae Callum Scott
Boylan got sent off for his mouth which was one of the decisions the ref got correct kilbirnies keeper should have been off along with number 8 who got booked early on but proceeded to commit more fouls before getting taken off .
Buffs hit the bar but never stretched the kilbirnie keeper with shots on target all second half .

I was walking out the stand with my partially sighted daughter when Mr Strain blasted the ball into the crowd just over her head. She hasn't got the ability to avoid something like that due to her vision and she was wearing her glasses so I'm convinced that if the ball had been slightly lower it would have hit her straight on the face possibly blinding her. All because someone shouted something at him he didn't like. I have no words to describe this disgraceful behaviour from a supposedly educated man. Can anybody help me out???

Totally agree,love his passion,but that was a step 2 far.i was as frustrated as him ,but have a word with ref bout his performance,fans only on the wind up.

12 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:

In what way can we help?

Glad your daughter is ok. To be fair, if the ball had hit anyone it would have been a problem.

Mr Strain will come on shortly and apologise, I’m sure.

The so called manager of the Buffs has been an embaressment for the Buffs for a couple of seasons! This latest childish yes,  childish action do  not surprise me!  IMO he thinks that he is bigger than the club. As we all know there is no one man bigger than any club.

In what way can we help?
Glad your daughter is ok. To be fair, if the ball had hit anyone it would have been a problem.
Mr Strain will come on shortly and apologise, I’m sure.
Just wondering if anyone could possibly try and defend what I saw as totally inexcusable behaviour.

58 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

The so called manager of the Buffs has been an embaressment for the Buffs for a couple of seasons! This latest childish yes childish action does not surprise me!  

Totally agree with this comment!! I don't think that "everything in the Buffs' garden is rosy" at the moment! Maybe I'm wrong,but in MY opinion, the players aren't giving Strain 100%.  He's heard constantly "on their backs",from the side of the pitch,& I recon the players are sick of it.......& of HIM for that matter! I know I AM! I've always been behind Strain,but personally,I've had enough. I feel that Buffs need a shake up,& a fresh start. It won't happen though,'cos I hear that Strain had signed a 'bumper' 4 year contract. To be brutally honest,Buffs have been mingin' so far this season.....apart from the Scottish Cup match against Beith.....& a shadow of the team performances,from last season! Buffs are a good side,with quality players,but in recent league matches,is it Strain's clueless tactics & questionable starting formations,or they just haven't 'turned up'! No disrespect to our opposition,but last week at Medda,& today at Kilbirnie,are just two examples,as I'm sure most Buffs supporters will agree,if they are being honest! Nah,I'm sorry........I've had enough of the currant Buffs management!!

Totally agree with this comment!! I don't think that "everything in the Buffs' garden is rosy" at the moment! Maybe I'm wrong,but in MY opinion, the players aren't giving Strain 100%.  He's heard constantly "on their backs",from the side of the pitch,& I recon the players are sick of it.......& of HIM for that matter! I know I AM! I've always been behind Strain,but personally,I've had enough. I feel that Buffs need a shake up,& a fresh start. It won't happen though,'cos I hear that Strain had signed a 'bumper' 4 year contract. To be brutally honest,Buffs have been mingin' so far this season.....apart from the Scottish Cup match against Beith.....& a shadow of the team performances,from last season! Buffs are a good side,with quality players,but in recent league matches,is it Strain's clueless tactics & questionable starting formations,or they just haven't 'turned up'! No disrespect to our opposition,but last week at Medda,& today at Kilbirnie,are just two examples,as I'm sure most Buffs supporters will agree,if they are being honest! Nah,I'm sorry........I've had enough of the currant Buffs management!!

2 b fair,I thought we dominated most of the game today n wouldn't blame Strain,some big players haven't turned up last few games,but he shook the refs hand(biggest culprit),then took his frustration out on the kilbirnie fans.dont blame them 4 their reaction.

Archived