Time for Eck to go already!

Caley Shaun

Tonights performance and result should spell the end of this clown!!  Strachan would have been slated by everyone if he was still in charge so surely this clown must too!  Even Ian Maxwell didn't want him and he's now chief executive so he should act, and for what it's worth, he wanted Marcello Bielsa.  I would go with Steve Clarke or Scot Gemmill with Faddy remaining on the staff, possibly as assistant. 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do feel sorry for him as he was a panic appointment. However, it is clear we are going backwards. Even if we do win this group,  I would not be confident of us beating anyone from the other groups the way we have been playing over the last 10 months.

No, it is time to go Eck.

Just have the team picked by a committee of SFA Blazers as used to happen before about 1950 or so. Sure, they're a worthless shower of fannies and it'll be an inevitable embarrassment to Scotland, but that's been the case for the last twenty years with actual managers too. This way we can put the money that would be spent on a managerial salary towards something that might conceivably have a positive effect on the team performance, like a team reflexologist or a witch doctor.

Besides, "the shower of worthless SFA blazers that took charge of the club for 80 years" was still the 4th most successful Scotland manager in history. You never know...

There is no way the SFA would have the balls to admit its mistake and get rid of him unless there is a massive statement from the public. Meaning a record low crowd for a game at Hampden and a complete lack of followers for away games. Unfortunately, they’ll think that 18-20,000 is OK for a wee country and they’ll  soldier on. Equally unfortunately some people will continue to turn up to watch anything, even that dross tonight. The apathy from both the SFA and those who turn up regardless of what is served up is mind numbing. 

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

You can tell who the fans of the shite clubs are with them being desperate for Scotland to provide some relief from their weekly hammering’s.

My team are unbeaten in 19 matches so are hardly shite! 

Tonights performance and result should spell the end of this clown!!  Strachan would have been slated by everyone if he was still in charge so surely this clown must too!  Even Ian Maxwell didn't want him and he's now chief executive so he should act, and for what it's worth, he wanted Marcello Bielsa.  I would go with Steve Clarke or Scot Gemmill with Faddy remaining on the staff, possibly as assistant. 

I’m not having a go but why do you only ever post about wanting managers sacked?

Why the f**k would we give Scot Gemill the job? He’s got our u21’s struggling to pass a ball 5 yards. 

And what the f**k has McFadden done to be kept on? Just listening to him you can tell he’s clueless. 

Archived