Scotland v Portugal

buddies1877

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Some body give McLeish a tissue to wipe his nose fecking hell that is embarrassing. 

Haha....think thats a scar that he has there. Probably got it from kissing the shoes of the SFA hierarchy for giving him the gig!

That interview is cast iron proof that McLeish is totally deluded and hasn’t got a fucking clue what he’s doing .

To come out and say that was a good Scottish performance and that we played well is embarrassing beyond belief .

He then tried to defend the reason we’re shite by saying he doesn’t get enough time with the players on a coaching level ,forgetting the fact that’s it’s the same scenario for all international managers 

Get him to f**k right now 

I watched the game and was very frustrated by it, but I also get McLeish's point. Look at the match stats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45173871

Even possession, 11 shots each. 2 or maybe all 3 of their goals were brainfarts from our best players available for their respective positions for this match. 

We looked decent in the first half. Second half we lost our way, tho, definitely.

Alex Mcpished is a dribbling mess. Thing is its the SFA that need replaced  there killing the game in scotland sucking every last penny out of it and doing nothing for decades to correct the decline and invest nothing.

These crooks answer to no one.

9 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

I watched the game and was very frustrated by it, but I also get McLeish's point. Look at the match stats.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45173871

Even possession, 11 shots each. 2 or maybe all 3 of their goals were brainfarts from our best players available for their respective positions for this match. 

We looked decent in the first half. Second half we lost our way, tho, definitely.

Hiya Alex hiya pal

Archived