Scotland v Portugal

buddies1877

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I thought you'd made a mistake so looked this up, unbelievably this is a genuine price. I'm tempted with the largest single I've ever put on, only thing putting me off slightly is it's a friendly.

Double it up with Germany ,,evens to win in Holland ..Really tempting :thumsup2

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else thinking GIRFUY to the SFA for them planning getting 50,000 in for the Portugal game based on the Ronaldo factor?

Yes.

The friendlies arranged have all been for the benefit of cash and not the team. Never works either. International friendlies are shite, I'd rather watch us play ultra diddies at least we'd get to watch Scotland play some entertaining football because they sure as f**k can't do that against any half decent team.

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yes.

The friendlies arranged have all been for the benefit of cash and not the team. Never works either. International friendlies are shite, I'd rather watch us play ultra diddies at least we'd get to watch Scotland play some entertaining football because they sure as f**k can't do that against any half decent team.

Who else could they have played on this date?

Going for a routine 4 or 5-0 pumping from Portugal. My interest in the national team is zero. We are 20 to 30 years behind everybody else because The Largs Mafia of coaching and Management will not adapt to modern football. A country being destroyed by video gaming and Buckfast. King Kenny was right 25 years ago about our Nations footballers. Nothing changes. Pep Guardiola couldn’t manage the shower of shite our country has produced lately.

I keep hearing about what a strong squad we have, yet a couple of call-offs and we're calling up guys who can't get a game for Celtic (Christie) and an Aberdeen player who has never been anywhere near international play before (Devlin).

This is probably the weakest squad we've had since the early days under Berti, when most of the Craig Brown old guard had gone and he was left with Paul Lambert, Barry Ferguson, Christian Dailly and a bunch of new guys.

On 12/10/2018 at 13:57, buddies1877 said:

Il leave it there then clearly Denmark are better than Germany and Argentina.

I can’t be arsed replying anymore.

On 12/10/2018 at 16:12, buddies1877 said:

Sure I did England must be better than Spain aswell carry on

23 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

Did I say it was based on current form 

You were the one that was constantly mentioning fifa rankings not me.

I said the rankings are a load of crap don’t tell the truth about how teams are currently.

Not that it can be really done in a better way just would never use it as to judge who is better than who as the point you were trying to use it for by keep mentioning it

I don’t give a shit tbh as I said I don’t use it to judge who the better team is it’s correctly used to seed teams as that’s a fairer way to do it.

Recent form current form lol make up your mind what’s what.

Footballs all about opinions is it not teams can change performances at a simple change such as manager lol

Hearts beat Celtic they are currently ahead of Celtic in the league do you think with your logic then hearts are the best team in Scotland?

Really lol so who’s contradicting who here

Wouldn’t Celtic be top of the sfa football rankings it there was such a thing having won the treble 3 times in a row yet your saying hearts are better atm

22 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

Lol have a read again did I say “right now”

Even right now isn’t it rangers having just pumped hearts lol oh wait didn’t Celtic pump them I don’t know we really need a sfa rankings system so we can tell who is the best. Lol

I know who the worst is and it’s certainly st Mirren having seen all their games this year

21 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

emoji23.png bye bye

21 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

OMG really you better go tell someone that gives a f**k emoji23.png

IMG_0318.JPG.130f44d5f8996895421e97bba1ce1bf8.JPG.b64c9db0ec4c36b7ed3e51107838f52e.JPG

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

10/11 for Portugal tomorrow!

For a second I thought you were predicting how many goals Portugal were going score. Tempted to lump on although knowing my betting luck if I did we would end up getting a draw.

Who else could they have played on this date?

I'm not just on about this date, France, Italy, Belgium, Portugal and Holland off the top of my head in the last 2 year. Be better off not even playing them have we learned anything from the 5 games I've mentioned here? We just turn up take a pumping and dish out caps in most of them whilst ruining our world ranking

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yes.

53 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

My XI for the bumming tomorrow nightscotland-portugal-dbe122f36fce0087bde3d587c9d00f3a.jpg

Robertson aside, that must be one the poorest defences we'll have used.

Archived