Games On/Off - Storm Callum

Brooklyn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Just seen the Kello players walking past with twa Killie pies in their hands. Think the game might be off. 

Did i I say sunny Darvel earlier, I might have exaggerated 

Game off .Could they not have called it off earlier ? Did the ref who inspected the pitch earlier  take into consideration that it was going to be torrential rain all day ? 

8 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

So I’m sitting in my car , no rain and I’m watching Darvel train on the pitch that’s been deemed unplayable. Wtf

Was down at 12:45. Assistant ref was already there and was saying there would be no chance of the game being on. Went on the pitch and there was a small bit of water at the far end goalmouth. Officials obviously didn’t fancy getting wet. Terrible decision imo.

9 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Was down at 12:45. Assistant ref was already there and was saying there would be no chance of the game being on. Went on the pitch and there was a small bit of water at the far end goalmouth. Officials obviously didn’t fancy getting wet. Terrible decision imo.

Disgrace from them but par for the course pal 

he would be lucky If he was 20 the ref and obviously no idea about the junior game 

1 hour ago, Viewparker said:

So I’m sitting in my car , no rain and I’m watching Darvel train on the pitch that’s been deemed unplayable. Wtf

Unbelievable Ronnie 6 feet of the park were heavy inside the 6 yard box and he says park is unplayable

no sure we will play at home this winter if today’s park is deemed unplayable 

Archived