Israel v Scotland

TheScarf

“He would be lucky to make Celtic’s bench” was the quote, which is blatantly a complete overreaction to what was a piss poor performance.

I won’t drag this on any longer because you’re clearly far too simple to get your head round it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“He would be lucky to make Celtic’s bench” was the quote, which is blatantly a complete overreaction to what was a piss poor performance. I won’t drag this on any longer because you’re clearly far too simple to get your head round it.

Your a complete clown try quoting the whole post that you replied to with away and shite.

And a over reaction to a poor performance are you for real just proving my point again your talking utter shite I said it as we were wining just got a penalty so how does that work out just trying to twist it yet again

IMG_6293.jpg

If anyone on this forum is unsure what a walloper is I have found one [emoji121]️

On 22/11/2018 at 17:04, Savage Henry said:

His next club will be interesting. I’d like to think he won’t go to West Brom, or Sunderland. He’ll end up having a Christophe Berra type career. I rather suspect that’s the kind of club we’re looking at.

I think he’ll go straight to mid table EPL. He’s got real pace and that along with physique is what these clubs prize above all else. 

Archived