Israel v Scotland

TheScarf

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

Tierney is absolute dugshit. Nowhere near international class and shouldn't get close to the starting line-up.

He's shite. 

It's incredible how highly the celtic fans rate him, they are convinced he is better than Robertson

4 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

What a shambles. No wonder people are losing interest in the national side.

I pretty much gave up after that 2-2 draw with England. Can't get any more glorious deafeaty/shite than that. I just don't care any more. In the past I'd probably be absolutely livid about this tonight, but I'm sitting here, on my settee, eating a takeaway and planning on my next colour for living room walls. 

Hold on Robertson is playing a higher standard of football than any other player on the pitch take that into a count and at Liverpool he is doing brilliant the rest of the team don't match up to what he does

Robertson is one of my favourite players and I think he’s one of the best in the country right now but he’s not been great tonight, none of them have been.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

I pretty much gave up after that 2-2 draw with England. Can't get any more glorious deafeaty/shite than that. I just don't care any more. In the past I'd probably be absolutely livid about this tonight, but I'm sitting here, on my settee, eating a takeaway and planning on my next colour for living room walls. 

Oooh! What colour?

1 minute ago, allyg1977 said:

Hold on Robertson is playing a higher standard of football than any other player on the pitch take that into a count and at Liverpool he is doing brilliant the rest of the team don't match up to what he does

It doesn't matter what level he plays club football at. He's been poor and will be judged on his performance today. 

1 minute ago, Mastermind said:

Seemed okay whenever I’ve watched the odd Celtic game but I guess that’s not hard against the likes of St. Johnstone and Hamilton. Maybe that’s part of the problem.

It is, same reason Scott Brown never fulfilled his potential. Tierney strolls about in second gear cruising through matches, if Celtic don't get a decent European game he'll barely be challenged all season.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Your player has been absolutely dreadful, just accept it.

See this is where the specs come in, or the ability to read, I’ve not actually said he was good. But if you are going to criticise him do it for the right reasons - too slow and not in the position ( not close enough to the man he’s meant to be picking up)

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

At least there's one thing more tragic than this Scotland performance: the state of the Hibs v Hearts complete VLs bickering about who's been least shite.

There aren't any Hibs players there m9 :1eye

Which is a shame actually, not many of them would weaken this shite.

Archived