Livi v Dundee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Have all the sex pests, criminals and drug dealers you please, this is the real minter.

Meh gawd. 

Are there any psychologists on here who I can pm to help me teach my brain how to unsee things?

11 minutes ago, harry94 said:

What's the parking situation like here? Anywhere free?

The Designer Outlet which I’ve been told  is more or less across the road is apparently only 50p an hour.

I’m planning on parking there.  Wife does some shopping.  Me and the kids see Dundee win.  Everyone’s happy!

The Designer Outlet which I’ve been told  is more or less across the road is apparently only 50p an hour.
I’m planning on parking there.  Wife does some shopping.  Me and the kids see Dundee win.  Everyone’s happy!

If you’re anything like me it’s more along the lines of she’ll spend all your money and dundee will get pumped 3-0.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

The multistory at the designer outlet is  generally the best now. The stadium charges a fiver to park on gravel which  is a bit of a rip-off. There is some free parking around but it gets filled up pretty quickly

There's St Margaret's High School and West Lothian College next to the stadium, not sure if they block it off on the weekends though. College is where the club were telling supporters to park for the Rangers game so that might have been a one off. Someone else might be able to say for sure if you can park there any other Saturday.

So all week we've been told buy your tickets before heading to Livingston and then this the day before.....why not just say this to begin with ???

[emoji957]| Tickets will be on sale tomorrow for our clash with @DundeeFC for BOTH home and away fans from our ticket office.

•Home end tickets can be purchased from 10am until Kick-off.

•Away end tickets can be purchased from 1pm until Kick-off.

Arrive early to avoid queues! https://t.co/JUawjkBLBH

So all week we've been told buy your tickets before heading to Livingston and then this the day before.....why not just say this to begin with ???

[emoji957]| Tickets will be on sale tomorrow for our clash with @DundeeFC for BOTH home and away fans from our ticket office.

•Home end tickets can be purchased from 10am until Kick-off.

•Away end tickets can be purchased from 1pm until Kick-off.

Arrive early to avoid queues! https://t.co/JUawjkBLBH

f**k it. Might have to go now!!

Archived