Livi v Dundee

16 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I'm more confident going into games against Sevco and Hibs just now, they're  teams that will come at us and the onus is on them to beat us, which makes it easier for us in a weird sort of way. It was a lot tougher against Accies and Motherwell and I think this game will be the same.

Thank you for your kind words, we all know the amber machine will keep rolling on here though.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Mpire said:

Feel that Dundee need to 'come at us' as a draw v Livingston isn't going to be great. They will have seen us as one of the teams to get 3 points off away. They'll come to win and not just sit in.

All you really need to do is to sit tight and defend well for the first 20 minutes. After that we're knackered and demoralised, then it's easy pickings. That's basically how most games have went this season. Therefore, I'll say 1-0 the Dee because I want to at least pretend to be positive.

19 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Don't think it will be an easy game, we aren't exactly scoring for fun so always a chance Dundee could get a goal and make it a very tight game. Being at home on our plastic pitch should be enough to get us the win though, and hopefully we'll see Ryan Hardie  back playing after another international break.

We only win on artificial pitches this season. 

2-1 to The Dee. 

4 hours ago, kristov said:
On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:47, EdinburghLivi said:
A win here would open up a gap of 15 points. I think even Dundee F.C. 2004/05 would struggle to collapse that badly.

True- a 15 point gap with a mere 87 points to play for would be unassailable.

At the rate Dundee are gathering points?

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

Actually canny wait to get back to club football...these international breaks are tough going for us Scotland fans

At this point I'm not even bothered - it's like choosing to get punched in the gut or kicked in the balls right now.

On 10/13/2018 at 17:42, Cptn Hooch said:

Actually canny wait to get back to club football...these international breaks are tough going for us Scotland fans

I'm exact same these days. Can't be arsed anymore - I've basically got no interest in it. 

Looking forward to Saturday. Mon the Livi.

15 minutes ago, Mpire said:

I'm exact same these days. Can't be arsed anymore - I've basically got no interest in it. 

Looking forward to Saturday. Mon the Livi.

Lost interest in them a while ago, still got suckered in to getting excited when they were playing Italy at Hampden and almost qualified, but blew it yet again right at the death, b*****ds. I really should've learnt by the amount of times they've done it before. Ridiculous that their games are never on council telly but England's always are too, sums up our useless back water set up, but helps to get detached from them and not bother when they are playing.

Anyway, Livi more than make up for that shite, can't wait for this game.:bounce2

30 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Are you able to purchase away end tickets at the ground ?

Not sure if i'm able to go yet so didn't want to order from club shop.

http://livingstonfc.co.uk/match/ticket-information/

Says there MAY be away tickets available on the day of the match but will be managed by a game by game basis and instructions from the police. I'd think all Cat A matches will be fine, which Dundee are, it'll just be Cat B and  C where big numbers will turn up. Unless it's a huge game for Dundee and you bring over 5,000 fans.

34 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Would imagine so, will be a bit of a queue though so you'd probably be better getting them beforehand if you can. If you only decide you want to go on the day you should still be able to get some from the ticket office.

1 hour ago, SpiderDee said:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/ticket-information-livi-hearts-and-celtic/

"Our visit to Livingston on Saturday 20th October is “admission by ticket only” and we would recommend that supporters do not travel to the match without a ticket."

This might not remain the case come match day but no guarantees you'll be able to pick one up at the ground.

Finally the international break is over, most boring time to be a football fan. 

Wonder if we will line up with the same again ? Sibbald back to full fitness must be pushing for a start but who would come out ? 

We have some great options still to come into the team as well.

This is a big game for both sides even at this stage, if we can get a win here and move 15 points clear of the bottom that is a great gap to have for when we inevitably have a bit of a wobble and injuries and suspensions kick in, a win for us may also spell the end of the McCann era. 

For Dundee they will see this as a must win, it would’ve been at the start of the season anyway.

Looking forward to it.  

Archived