Livi v Dundee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About as comfortable as you are likely to get in the premiership, eventually the Dundee players just stopped battling that must be the most worrying thing for a Dundee fan, no fight in that team at all. 

Imagine if we’d actually got out of 2nd gear, genuinely don’t think we played at our best today but still scored four without ever looking like conceding. 

Gallagher, Halkett, Lithgow scoring, who needs strikers eh ? After the way kenny Miller treated big Al it was fitting he scored. 

All very simple goals, dreadful defending every time from Dundee, McIntyre has his work cut out, could probably do with his handy assistant to help him sort out that mess. 

Back up to 4th, 4 goals, another clean sheet, what a time to be a Livi fan. 

1 hour ago, The Master said:

Four set pieces, four goals.

Parish abysmal today. Barely left his six yard box and flogged at least three of the goals. 

The more things change the more they stay the same. 

The 1st was horrendous. He basically stood to the side of the goal and left an empty net. If he’d stayed on his line it’s a simple save. 

Genuinely did Parish make a save all game, can’t think of any. Livi’s goals were 3 long diagonal fee kicks into the box and a corner. Amateur defending doesn’t do it justice. 

15 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Fuckin brutal. Stands in the middle of the park barking instructions and pointing at players where to play the ball or run too whilst all the time doing actually f**k all. 

We did warn like, everyone in Scottish football :D 

Great day for us, barely had to try and we win 4-0. Not even sure any Dundee player would get in our team at all.

Lamie MotM for me, absolutely strolled it

3 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Agree we never hit top gear but still had too much for the worst Dundee side i ever clapped eyes on.

Gallagher/Halkett/Lithgow :wub:

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

We did warn like, everyone in Scottish football :D 

Great day for us, barely had to try and we win 4-0. Not even sure any Dundee player would get in our team at all.

The centrehalfs scored but you’d give the left wing back man of the match.....lunatic 

We did warn like, everyone in Scottish football [emoji3] 

On today’s performance I’d agree with you. That’s the worst we’ve played this season imo.

Fair dues to Livi - 4 ridiculous goals gifted by us but there was always only going to be one winner today, Livi totally bossed the game.

I’m wondering if Duffy is coming in as assistant.

21 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Fuckin brutal. Stands in the middle of the park barking instructions and pointing at players where to play the ball or run too whilst all the time doing actually f**k all. 

Probably a sign his legs have gone so work things around  yourself rather than you work for what the team is doing. Whole thing is fucked.

Didn’t think we were at our best today, but that didn’t really matter as Dundee put on one of the worst displays I’ve ever witnessed. Defensively all over the shop at set plays, plenty of possession with zero creativity or desire to do anything with the ball. I’d be livid if I was a Dee after that today, the performance comprised everything that boils my piss as a fan. Never thought we were capable of scoring four in a league game this year even until today, we’ve been solid defensively until this point but never looked like running amok up front. What an asset that back three is to the team. It’s not going to last forever but having Lamie capable of stepping in there gives me hope we can keep it going even if one leaves.

What a job McIntyre has on his hands.

Not a single leader on the park for Dundee today.  That is a major worry over and above the obvious.

Kerr looked genuinely shell shocked at the end of the game with a good few lads booing.  

Getting a new manager in usually brings a bit of positivity to the support.  Not one single person seemed to be positive about McIntyre’s appointment and that was before the match had started.  

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

How did Kenny Miller play?

Related image

Scored a hattrick apparently. 

Spoiler

:lol::lol::lol:

It's magic you know, Gallagher Halkett Lithgow

Dp9qRw3XgAECT29.jpg

As has been said, we didn't need to get out of 2nd gear today, kept it solid at the back and scored from a set piece every now and then. 2nd delivery from Keaghan was superb, everyone was focussing on Dec and nobody followed Halkett as he ran in and scored. It was surreal by the end, just expected us to score each time we had a set piece.

Still early days but really looking for a top 6 this season, can't see this group of players falling away.

Archived