Livi v Dundee

1 hour ago, EpicMike said:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/ticket-information-livi-hearts-and-celtic/

"Our visit to Livingston on Saturday 20th October is “admission by ticket only” and we would recommend that supporters do not travel to the match without a ticket."

This might not remain the case come match day but no guarantees you'll be able to pick one up at the ground.

When we played there in August I don't know 1 person who bought a ticket in advance.

They said the same shite beforehand too.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

When we played there in August I don't know 1 person who bought a ticket in advance.

They said the same shite beforehand too.

That was before the system was up and running though (allegedly)

All in all I've no idea whether Dundee supporters will be able to buy tickets on the day or not but least-ways didn't want them to have a wasted trip.

More likely than not there will be tickets available to buy but that's only based on what happened in the games not involving the rangers. 

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

We are as bad but why would you potentially exclude fans who decide at lunch time - f**k it I’m going to the game? It’s hard enough supporting Dundee as it is.

You'll be able to buy tickets at the ground, the "do not travel without a match ticket" is just to try and reduce queues on the day a bit.

They faced a bit of backlash with our game against Accies by saying tickets won't be available on the day to try and make more people buy them in advance before (predictably) announcing they'll be available on the day.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I have absolutely no doubts about winning this match. Genuinely.

2 1 Dundee.

If somebody dives or something to alter a Dundee win then there's not much we can do.

Thank you.

Time for another showdown? :D 

Feeling strangely deflated about this; I know its only one weekend but the so called international break is a real pain.

For those going for a drink before the game it really depends on how you're arriving. The Saltire at Livi North is okay;  with live football and about 15 minutes walk to the ground. 

The Almondvale Suite at the stadium normally allows both home and away fans in (except for "high risk" games  where its often away supporters only). Food is meant to be pretty good but fairly pricey (e.g. about £4 for a Mac and cheese as far as I recall). Apparently the standard of beer is much improved.

The Lime Kilne (top of the hill on the Almondvale Boulevard) does a decent pint of Bellhaven but service is as slow as #### despite having a cast of thousands behind the bar - be prepared to wait - five minutes to the ground. Pretty good seating outside if the weather's good.

Weatherspoons (in the centre) doesn't allow football colours but id you've got one boy in mufti, who doesn't mind going in and buying the drinks, the rest can stand outside.

At Livi South there's the Bankton Hotel but its a bit of a trek afterwards.

Others are the Livi Inn; Parry Lamp, Chain Runner (if you want food), De lux (if you want a boxing match)

Others on here may have some more up-to-date personal experience.

2 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Hiya Dundee pals, is anyone going for pints before this and if so where are away fans going? I’m going on my own and will need several drinks to survive 90 minutes.

Thank you 

Livi is a stinking away game. One of the worst I would say.

One Wetherspoons in the centre and that's about all there is.

Take a method of travel that will enable you to get pished outwith Livingston and just make the game - or take the hit and watch this one sober.

Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Livi is a stinking away game. One of the worst I would say.

One Wetherspoons in the centre and that's about all there is.

Take a method of travel that will enable you to get pished outwith Livingston and just make the game - or take the hit and watch this one sober.

Thank you.

I’m coming from Edinburgh so il probably just dispatch a few pints in the town first, cheers! 

Never been to Livi but I understand it’s basically the Scottish version of Milton Keynes!?

Now JJ is pulling the strings and Kamara is now a world superstar we have to fry these yellowtails.

Livi 0 Dees 2.

Archived