Livi v Dundee

Big game coming up after the international break. If we can beat Dundee at home I think it will cement our position as 'not being in a relegation fight'. Dundee unlucky not to get something at the weekend v Kili. Both penalties were soft (even if one was missed). Draw probs would have been fair.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heading through for this, never been to the Pastadome before so need directed towards the good boozers nearby, both for pre-match drinks and when I inevitably leave at 60 minutes when Dundee are 4-0 down.

1 hour ago, Mpire said:

Big game coming up after the international break. If we can beat Dundee at home I think it will cement our position as 'not being in a relegation fight'. Dundee unlucky not to get something at the weekend v Kili. Both penalties were soft (even if one was missed). Draw probs would have been fair.

Why don't you go onto the Utd thread and repeatedly ask them why they are so shite anymore?

I miss that. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Why don't you go onto the Utd thread and repeatedly ask them why they are so shite anymore?

I miss that. 

Maybe I'll bring that back. Good mate of mine is a Utd fan. Love to wind them up. Bites every time...

2 hours ago, EpicMike said:

Heading through for this, never been to the Pastadome before so need directed towards the good boozers nearby, both for pre-match drinks and when I inevitably leave at 60 minutes when Dundee are 4-0 down.

There are the usual 'chain' places to get food in the shopping center next door (with a bookies) and the Lime Kiln pub is next to the stadium and is decent enough. Has both home and away fans but never any trouble/issues.

36 minutes ago, Mpire said:

There are the usual 'chain' places to get food in the shopping center next door (with a bookies) and the Lime Kiln pub is next to the stadium and is decent enough. Has both home and away fans but never any trouble/issues.

Is Livingston Designer Outlet near the ground.  Close enough  just parking there, doing a bit of shopping / lunch then walking to the ground?

4 hours ago, EpicMike said:

Edinburgh, train to Livingston north, taxi to ground, leave after Livis 3rd goal(25 mins), get as quickly as possible to Edinburgh again and if your lucky you'll still catch the Rab Howat band in Bannermans. Great day out.

Don't think it will be an easy game, we aren't exactly scoring for fun so always a chance Dundee could get a goal and make it a very tight game. Being at home on our plastic pitch should be enough to get us the win though, and hopefully we'll see Ryan Hardie  back playing after another international break.

Kenny Miller will be lucky to score 3 goals all season.

This.  

Fucking awful signing - what the f**k were they thinking?

Let's see who we can go for - a 38 year-old who's scored 3 goals in his last 22 premiership games or a 23 year-old who's scoring for fun albeit in the Championship - seems like no-brainer - but clearly McCann and Nelms don't have a brain cell between them.

Even Sofien Moussa has a fucking better scoring record than Miller's recent past.

Lose this and McCann and Nelms can GTF!!

I'm more confident going into games against Sevco and Hibs just now, they're  teams that will come at us and the onus is on them to beat us, which makes it easier for us in a weird sort of way. It was a lot tougher against Accies and Motherwell and I think this game will be the same.

12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I'm more confident going into games against Sevco and Hibs just now, they're  teams that will come at us and the onus is on them to beat us, which makes it easier for us in a weird sort of way. It was a lot tougher against Accies and Motherwell and I think this game will be the same.

Feel that Dundee need to 'come at us' as a draw v Livingston isn't going to be great. They will have seen us as one of the teams to get 3 points off away. They'll come to win and not just sit in.

Archived