Thistle v Dundee Utd

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Thistle fans, in view of the weather forecast, and your knowledge of the pitch,  is there a danger of Saturday's match being on?

Fixed that for you.  :thumsup2

Thistle fans, in view of the weather forecast, and your knowledge of the pitch,  is there a danger of Saturday's match being called off?

There shouldn’t be. There has been quite a bit of work done over the last couple of close seasons. It hasn’t really been tested, though

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I assume there’s a Partick Thistle ‘pay to watch’ option if you’re out of the country?  

Nope. You assume incorrectly.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I assume there’s a Partick Thistle ‘pay to watch’ option if you’re out of the country?  

I also assume it will be better than the fucking awful Ayr Media one.

We used to then got relegated and stopped it despite other clubs in the division managing to do it.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Did you get your money back?

Nope.  That doesn’t bother me, £7.50 is not the end of the world.  The fact that I didn’t get a response to the email I sent them is far more annoying.

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Nope. You assume incorrectly.

5 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

We used to then got relegated and stopped it despite other clubs in the division managing to do it.

Thanks for letting me know.  I will have to spend the couple of hours extra in the sun drinking and staring at half naked women.   :angry:

At my age staring is the most I can do.  :(

Archived