St Mirren v Killie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this match. A game I always enjoy playing St Mirren. Good rivalry between the clubs. I am glad to see them back up. 

Really enjoyed visiting love street and now legoland. We always take big following to Paisley, I am expecting a very big noisy Kilmarnock Support. 

Hoping it is a good game and good luck to St Mirren. I hear Kenny Shiels may be in attendance tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Referee: William Collum.

FFS.

Hope we come out on the right side of the Collum decision tombola this time.

As a side note, this match might be peak Collum.

Gave us two penalties for nothing, sent off a Saints player for nothing (look how buzzing he is to get his card out), then gave Saints a penalty for no reason just to make up for it. Goodwin doesn't even claim for it :lol:

I suppose by the letter of the law Slater's red was justified, but it's certainly a bit jobsworth.

10 hours ago, mylothedog said:

Hopefully put in a decent effort tomorrow against our Ayrshire chums. Always a great atmosphere at these games. Taking my wife to her first ever match so if we lose its her fault

No, if you lose it's because #juggernaut

5 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

I'll be the guy in the home end that doesn't have his head in his hands. 

one of my pals works at the stadium on match days.he has just text me to say any killie fans identified in the home end will be removed. 

Really looking forward to this match. A game I always enjoy playing St Mirren. Good rivalry between the clubs. I am glad to see them back up. 
Really enjoyed visiting love street and now legoland. We always take big following to Paisley, I am expecting a very big noisy Kilmarnock Support. 
Hoping it is a good game and good luck to St Mirren. I hear Kenny Shiels may be in attendance tomorrow.
It's weird how Killie are a team you just can't dislike and you always turn out in great numbers for a great atmosphere. I've only lived in Ayr for 11 years and have been to a few of their games but don't buy into the rivalry. Enjoy your day but hope you get humped.

Archived