St Mirren v Killie

2, off the top of the head. 

Forever and ever
We'll follow the blues
The Ayrshire Killie
Kilmarnock Fc 

K- I- L - L- I - E
And the name of the team is Kilmarnock Fc. 

With lyrics such as those you should deeply consider not including “Kilmarnock” in any of your teams songs.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

With lyrics such as those you should deeply consider not including “Kilmarnock” in any of your teams songs.

That seems to upset people too much, we need these songs to appease the peasants who stare longingly at our #TB4 greatness. 

Doesn't matter if they're isn't a stack of songs with Kilmarnock or St Mirren in them. 

The point being made is Kilmarnock didn't sing a Sevco song yesterday. They sang very loudly many songs, none related to the shite from Ibrox. 

In fact, that Support in the Away Stand was the loudest and best support ever since our Stadium opened. 

Unfortunately, their Team is too good for us also. 

At the moment. 

48 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Just sums up the incompetence of all three officials yesterday.

Making decisions on what they thought they saw, rather than being 100% certain.

I'm sure that these types of decisions will even themselves out over the season.:rolleyes:

If that decision went against either of the old firm clubs then the media would be all over it calling for Collum to be demoted to the lower leagues. 

Time and time again Collum has been shown to be not fit for purpose. He was never in control of the game at any time and it meant that it was stop start for both teams. He is a dreadful official and incidentally he was equally bad for both teams. 

Only if we can avoid that wee runt Gollum. It's hard to remember a game of ours that he's officiated when he's not ended up the centre of attention. 

Tbf that’s every game he referees, not just ours.

He is just an incompetent w****r. When you hear he is in charge of your game, you know it’s going to be the same. You just have to hope he is slightly worse for the opposition than you. He’s not biased, just fuckin hopeless.

18 minutes ago, shull said:

Doesn't matter if they're isn't a stack of songs with Kilmarnock or St Mirren in them. 

The point being made is Kilmarnock didn't sing a Sevco song yesterday. They sang very loudly many songs, none related to the shite from Ibrox. 

In fact, that Support in the Away Stand was the loudest and best support ever since our Stadium opened. 

Unfortunately, their Team is too good for us also. 

At the moment. 

You. I like you

Collum is one who gets groans every time you see his name on the sheet. I don't think for a minute he's anti St Mirren or any other team though. 

I do think, however, that he is a chronically poor referee who makes heaps and heaps of bad decisions. Some you get, some you don't. The fact though is that he will inevitably try and make himself the most important person in a football match he is in charge of, rather than blending in. 

He's not a biased referee, he's just a shite one with a trumped up level of self importance. 

On the subject of Collum. When Stephen O'Donnell took the head knock and he stopped play, the loose ball had dropped back to us about 25 yards out. Why did he restart play with an uncontested drop ball in the box and actively stop our players from contesting it? Surely that should have been a fairly contested drop from where the ball landed when he stopped the game.

I will admit that I lost my shit when Collum was telling Danny Mullen to step back and not contest it. I won't even get into the colour my face turned after the act of utter shitehawkery by Jamie McDonald that followed when he not only didn't return possession to us, but actually started an attack which led to a chance for Killie. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

On the subject of Collum. When Stephen O'Donnell took the head knock and he stopped play, the loose ball had dropped back to us about 25 yards out. Why did he restart play with an uncontested drop ball in the box and actively stop our players from contesting it? Surely that should have been a fairly contested drop from where the ball landed when he stopped the game.

I will admit that I lost my shit when Collum was telling Danny Mullen to step back and not contest it. I won't even get into the colour my face turned after the act of utter shitehawkery by Jamie McDonald that followed when he not only didn't return possession to us, but actually started an attack which led to a chance for Killie. :lol: 

Of course compounded by his decision to book Samson for his protests.

The linesman were also poor, Jackson was onside and the wee Tory runt Ross guessed the ball was over the line, he ran back to halfway with all the conviction of his party's Brexit negotiations.

12 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Of course compounded by his decision to book Samson for his protests.

The linesman were also poor, Jackson was onside and the wee Tory runt Ross guessed the ball was over the line, he ran back to halfway with all the conviction of his party's Brexit negotiations.

Like religion, keep politics out of the Beautiful Game. 

And Sammy deserved 100% to get booked. 

31 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Collum is one who gets groans every time you see his name on the sheet. I don't think for a minute he's anti St Mirren or any other team though. 

I do think, however, that he is a chronically poor referee who makes heaps and heaps of bad decisions. Some you get, some you don't. The fact though is that he will inevitably try and make himself the most important person in a football match he is in charge of, rather than blending in. 

He's not a biased referee, he's just a shite one with a trumped up level of self importance. 

He loves attracting attention to himself. Even the way he uses his whistle seems to be different to most referees. His whistle sounds louder or shriller than most of the others and he loves giving two or three peeps of it when one will do - especially after a goal. It's particularly noticeable when watching Sportsound, you can usually work out fairly quickly which game has Collum because of the whistle sound.

I admit it's rather nerdy I've noticed this :geek

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

He loves attracting attention to himself. Even the way he uses his whistle seems to be different to most referees. His whistle sounds louder or shriller than most of the others and he loves giving two or three peeps of it when one will do - especially after a goal. It's particularly noticeable when watching Sportsound, you can usually work out fairly quickly which game has Collum because of the whistle sound.

I admit it's rather nerdy I've noticed this :geek

Its because hes a nasally wee c**t. 

St Mirren fans should get used to him, he seems to appear almost every few weeks. You'd be aswell just having someone roll a dice every 80 seconds to decide whos getting a decision.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its because hes a nasally wee c**t.  You'd be as well just having someone roll a dice every 80 seconds to decide who's getting a decision.

It's far quicker than 80 seconds.   He was dreadful yesterday, especially in the first half, when he constantly stopped the flow of play.  

As for the game I thought we deserved to win in the end, although St Mirren missed some good chances 

Great day yesterday. I thought that a draw would have been a fair result as St Mirren looked dangerous in attack.

great goal from power. Not sure if our second was over the line, but I wasn’t exactly sitting at a good angle for it. Nice to see Samson still failing as a keeper though.

on yesterday’s viewing, st Mirren will be fine (and I hope so too) but I’d advise getting a better keeper.

Archived