St Mirren v Killie

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Whataboutery

Superb. I mean you bringing up the amount of Kilmarnock FC chants containing the words 'Kilmarnock FC' was completely relevant to a match thread about a St Mirren v Kilmarnock game, which St Mirren lost btw.

20181021_013245.jpg

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, the whataboutery was you losing the argument by conceding that I was right and trying to corroborate your position by citing an example which is actually irrelevant .

Nothing to do with today's game, you'll still be singing songs  that don't contain your team's name against every opponent this season, win lose or draw.

Good away support yesterday and Killie fans were in fine voice. What a difference being in this league and having a good travelling support most weeks makes.

Much as I hate to see it happening against us, the scenes in the away end at the equaliser in particular were a sight to behold. Limbs everywhere. 

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

They don't have a single song with the word "Kilmarnock" in it.

2, off the top of the head. 

Forever and ever

We'll follow the blues

The Ayrshire Killie

Kilmarnock Fc 

K- I- L - L- I - E

And the name of the team is Kilmarnock Fc. 

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

It's the name of the team you support. What is weird is that you, as fans of that team, don't have a single song with your team's name contained within it.

You must be unique in that respect.

Your head appears to have gone.

It's the Steve Clarke effect.  It happens.

Have a lie down.

#juggernaut

#tb4

Thought we were lucky. As much as we were the better team in the 2nd half St Mirren had two clean cut chances and on a different day we'd be walking away beat 3-2. We are still a bloody good team though, it's delirium supporting this team just now.

Hopes yous stay up, you're better than you're getting and the boy Willock is a player. Well and Dundee are much shitter this year.

Just watched the game on St Mirren tv and we were done by the assistant for Jackson’s goal. Mullen was in an offside position when the original shot is struck but plays no part in Jackson scoring from an onside position.

We don’t seem to be getting many breaks at the moment. 

It's the name of the team you support. What is weird is that you, as fans of that team, don't have a single song with your team's name contained within it.
You must be unique in that respect.

I’m unsure if you support Partick or St Mirren but I can’t remember either of those clubs having a song with the full name in it?

2, off the top of the head. 

Forever and ever
We'll follow the blues
The Ayrshire Killie
Kilmarnock Fc 

K- I- L - L- I - E
And the name of the team is Kilmarnock Fc. 

You’ve got him.

43 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Just watched the game on St Mirren tv and we were done by the assistant for Jackson’s goal. Mullen was in an offside position when the original shot is struck but plays no part in Jackson scoring from an onside position.

We don’t seem to be getting many breaks at the moment. 

Just sums up the incompetence of all three officials yesterday.

Making decisions on what they thought they saw, rather than being 100% certain.

I'm sure that these types of decisions will even themselves out over the season.:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Just sums up the incompetence of all three officials yesterday.

Making decisions on what they thought they saw, rather than being 100% certain.

I'm sure that these types of decisions will even themselves out over the season.:rolleyes:

Only if we can avoid that wee runt Gollum. It's hard to remember a game of ours that he's officiated when he's not ended up the centre of attention. 

12 hours ago, Munoz said:

After you scored? Had a laugh to myself when you were singing against the SFA. That Cnut Collum shouldn't be anywhere near games in the top division. 

Nearly as funny as they daft wee boys running on the pitch with their taps aff for a disallowed goal.

9 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

No, the whataboutery was you losing the argument by conceding that I was right and trying to corroborate your position by citing an example which is actually irrelevant .

Nothing to do with today's game, you'll still be singing songs  that don't contain your team's name against every opponent this season, win lose or draw.

Spot the virgin. 

Archived