St Mirren v Killie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

If we do good business in January you never know A few other clubs really struggling for wins.

I think the majority of Stubbs signings will be offski in January

We didn’t get much luck today don’t think we deserved to lose

Killie deserved to win, we played well in the 1st half considering how bad we have been of late, killie went up the gears in the 2nd half though, pressed and moved the ball about very well, as soon as they equalised there was only going to be 1 winner.

Our arses collapsed as soon as Ferdinand went off, there was nobody at the back organising after that, seen it coming.

God knows how Mullen managed to stay on the park for as long as he did, he was hopeless, Smith would be a far better option up there than him.

Superb Killie support today, fair play.

Killie deserved to win, we played well in the 1st half considering how bad we have been of late, killie went up the gears in the 2nd half though, pressed and moved the ball about very well, as soon as they equalised there was only going to be 1 winner.
Our arses collapsed as soon as Ferdinand went off, there was nobody at the back organising after that, seen it coming.
God knows how Mullen managed to stay on the park for as long as he did, he was hopeless, Smith would be a far better option up there than him.

Despite Jackson getting a goal chopped off and missing a sitter straight at Mac Donald from 5 yards out don’t remember killie having a chance even close to that in the 2nd despite having a lot of the ball.

No question killie were the better team 2nd half but over the piece we created just as much if not more chances to take at least a point from the game.

Draw would of been fair imo but you don’t always get what you deserve in football I seen plenty of positives today hope Ferdinand is back for next week

8 minutes ago, McG said:

Smith is a championship player. That’s part of our problem we have to many players that are just not good enough for this level.

Flynn, Edwards, Smith, McGinn on current form plus Hodson And a few others.

56 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Despite Jackson getting a goal chopped off and missing a sitter straight at Mac Donald from 5 yards out don’t remember killie having a chance even close to that in the 2nd despite having a lot of the ball.

No question killie were the better team 2nd half but over the piece we created just as much if not more chances to take at least a point from the game.

Draw would of been fair imo but you don’t always get what you deserve in football I seen plenty of positives today hope Ferdinand is back for next week

BBC stats give 13 shots at goal for KIllie v 5 for Saints

Thought we were better team for 20 mins, you got rest of 1st half. Second half was ours

you are better than dundee to be fair!

BBC stats give 13 shots at goal for KIllie v 5 for Saints
Thought we were better team for 20 mins, you got rest of 1st half. Second half was ours

you are better than dundee to be fair!

I don’t care what bbc stats say lol I was at the game we missed the best chance of the game with Jackson from 5 yards out we also had a goal chopped off which to me looked inside from the replay I seen although hard to tell from the angle.

Killie scores a fantastic strike outside the box and a another close call looked to me to be over but again hard to tell other than that I don’t remember killie having a chance where I thought they should of scored.

We were a bit unfortunate imo to not get anything from the game today

5 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

I don’t care what bbc stats say lol I was at the game we missed the best chance of the game with Jackson from 5 yards out we also had a goal chopped off which to me looked inside from the replay I seen although hard to tell from the angle.

Killie scores a fantastic strike outside the box and a another close call looked to me to be over but again hard to tell other than that I don’t remember killie having a chance where I thought they should of scored.

We were a bit unfortunate imo to not get anything from the game today

I have seen pic showing ball behind line with Samson for our 2nd goal. Linesman had best view of all...

For your offside goal, if player that had shot not offside, other guy was well off. interfering with play....

Both were calls made by linesman and not Willie Column. ...

I have seen pic showing ball behind line with Samson for our 2nd goal. Linesman had best view of all...
For your offside goal, if player that had shot not offside, other guy was well off. interfering with play....
Both were calls made by linesman and not Willie Column. ...

As I said looked over the line to me....

If he’s not offside then it’s a goal he knocked in the rebound......

Dunno why you feel the need to say who made the calls makes no difference only thing that matters were if they were correct or not hopefully the bbc have a better angle of the incidents.

Care to make a more sensible reply and tell me decent chance Kilmarnock had with all them shots despite being the much better side we still created the much better chance and Jackson should of score it.

4 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

As I said looked over the line to me....

If he’s not offside then it’s a goal he knocked in the rebound......

Dunno why you feel the need to say who made the calls makes no difference only thing that matters were if they were correct or not hopefully the bbc have a better angle of the incidents.

Care to make a more sensible reply and tell me decent chance Kilmarnock had with all them shots despite being the much better side we still created the much better chance and Jackson should of score it.

seen a bit of willie column blame. Both big calls were made by assistants not him

thought we were better side overall

1 minute ago, theauldyin said:

Fantastic support to-day, LOUD AND PROUD !!!

After you scored? Had a laugh to myself when you were singing against the SFA. That Cnut Collum shouldn't be anywhere near games in the top division. 

After you scored? Had a laugh to myself when you were singing against the SFA. That Cnut Collum shouldn't be anywhere near games in the top division. 

We made plenty of noise all day to be fair Munoz.

Archived