St Mirren v Killie

1 minute ago, killiefan27 said:

Appreciate at most away games it's not sold out so you can just sit where you want, but if it's a sell-out or near to it then it's surely logical to sit where your ticket tells you to?

That's how I've always thought it should work. Just makes life a lot easier really.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must have had different stewards to me, because they were absolutely useless where I was. Same at the Ayr game where I'd sat in my allocated seat and some old yin was having a near meltdown because "that's ma season ticket seat".
Is it only Killie fans who don't understand allocated seating, or is it a common problem?
Appreciate at most away games it's not sold out so you can just sit where you want, but if it's a sell-out or near to it then it's surely logical to sit where your ticket tells you to?

I agree. At the Aberdeen cup replay I had a bit of a barny with a guy who refused to move off the seat I had paid for, resolved by my quick thinking of just sitting in the seat as we stood arguing.

Wouldn’t have bothered normally but it was very busy and the seat was right in the middle of the east and just below the walkway....so pretty much a perfect seat.

1 hour ago, OSP said:

As for the match, 'mon the Feegie Junkies.

Given you're a Sellik fan, I can understand you not wanting the serious title contenders that are Kilmarnock FC to get a result here.

You'll both be fine in the home end. I was amongst them for a game before and they're nice sorts in all honesty.

Might be only option. Wish we had a system where season ticket holders get first refusal. I live in fife now so can’t get to shop and as there was no home game I couldn’t get them.
Anyway it is what it is and 3 points is all that matters!

1 minute ago, RabG1869 said:

Might be only option. Wish we had a system where season ticket holders get first refusal. I live in fife now so can’t get to shop and as there was no home game I couldn’t get them.

You could have phoned and they'd have posted them out to you. My Uncle's coming up from Wrexham for this and that's what he did.

But you're right - hopefully the big Killie support will push us through to another 3 points and to the top of the table when we travel to Ibrox.

You could have phoned and they'd have posted them out to you. My Uncle's coming up from Wrexham for this and that's what he did.
But you're right - hopefully the big Killie support will push us through to another 3 points and to the top of the table when we travel to Ibrox.

Phoned constant for 2 days mate. Killie zone told me they had ran out and never got an answer on shop. Phoned club direct and they said the shop was so busy. That’s how I usually get them.
Missus will be happy though!

4 hours ago, RabG1869 said:

Go to the family stand which is opposite the away stand for the best deal. No Killie fans will have problems in the Saints end. Mind might be best not to wear colours as stewards might not let you enter the home end. 

Family Stand tickets are only available from the main ticket office. In the past they've been sticklers for making sure you're a registered user by asking your name  before selling, albeit usually only for games v the b(h)igot brothers.

However, since they know the Kilmarnock end is sold out, they may well be told to be vigilant on Saturday.

If you can prevent yourself from saying "ken", "twa" or "saykint" you might be ok.

If you ever experience similar issues mate drop a PM through and I could get a ticket and post it to you as long as you cover the cost of the recorded delivery as well - that way we can avoid any issues of trust if it’s not delivered.

There it is, "If they behave".

Every football team has it's share of halfwits who can't behave. I've been to a few Scotland rugby matches mixing with opposition fans while drinking beer. No problem. Some football fans are a different breed.

Better to eliminate the possibility of unpleasantness.

9 hours ago, Blaze said:

Why anybody would suggest it's a good idea for away fans to go and sit in with the home fans is beyond me.

Because it's 2018, we are civilised human beings and have no need to be kept apart by fences, moats, Stewards, Police and dogs. We are quite capable of watching our respective teams play without feeling the need to indulge in manufactured tribalism or fabricated fairy stories of mystical beings and imagined birthrights. **

** Neither team has the term "Rangers", or "Celtic", in their title.

Because it's 2018, we are civilised human beings and have no need to be kept apart by fences, moats, Stewards, Police and dogs. We are quite capable of watching our respective teams play without feeling the need to indulge in manufactured tribalism or fabricated fairy stories of mystical beings and imagined birthrights. **

** Neither team has the term "Rangers", or "Celtic", in their title.

You can go all tribal if you want, just do it amongst your own fans.

Archived