St Mirren v Killie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

So...who in the Killie squad fills in for diving duties while the diving general is suspended? Is it like penalty takers and do they practice in the run up to the game?

It’s St Mirren, we’ll be lucky if  any of our players can stop scoring long enough to dive !

52 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Is that a wig he's modelling ? 

tumblr_nd6er0Ocj11tl7elpo2_250.gif

No,  he just always looks that glorious.

Man, the seethe coming from the #W38 towards the juggernaut this season is palpable. 

We get the jealousy, lads, but it's not our fault we're utter toffee this season. 

It has been confirmed that #TB4 giants Kilmarnock will rest Northern Ireland superstar Jordan Jones for the next two matches in order to make matches against #w38 teams vaguely competitive.

Jones, who was instrumental in Kilmarnocks comprehensive demolition of Neil McCanns Dundee last week, whilst playing with one leg , took time to thank the SFA and the Dundee fans who nominated him for the two week break.

Jones (23) said yesterday " I appreciate the efforts of the Dundee fans to get me this break and really cannot thank them enough, I will now spend my birthday in the Canary Islands rather than Hamilton Accies ".

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Indestructible Dundee Manager Neil McCann said " unlucky, didn't get the rub of the green, Players, Pitch, Referee, Brexit, Potholes and St Johnstone Kit man Manny!" 

image.jpeg.9141b3e49789d8e24966fb83bb505965.jpeg

Indestructible Dundee Manager Neil McCann said " unlucky, didn't get the rub of the green, Players, Pitch, Referee, Brexit, Potholes and St Johnstone Kit man Manny!" 

So much effort into one post only to f**k it by calling Neil McCann indestructible. Never has a word looked so out of place.

I wonder when we'll get our penalty this week - I'm going to guess for a double whammy of hilarious swan dive, and overly zealous straight red for the Buddies after 6 minutes.

One of our subs will then proceed to steal the ref's car before successfully pinning the blame on Neil McCann.

When we were streaking away with the title last season, nobody mentioned that we were getting promoted to a parallel fucking dimension where Kilmarnock and Livingston are good at football.

I strongly hope things will be back to normal when we're pushing for promotion next season.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

I wonder when we'll get our penalty this week - I'm going to guess for a double whammy of hilarious swan dive, and overly zealous straight red for the Buddies after 6 minutes.

One of our subs will then proceed to steal the ref's car before successfully pinning the blame on Neil McCann.

I'm going to guess it will be in about 11480 minutes given that our game isn't until next week.

Sorry for being pedantic but, as per the #TB4 thread, I only deal in #facts. 

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

When we were streaking away with the title last season, nobody mentioned that we were getting promoted to a parallel fucking dimension where Kilmarnock and Livingston are good at football.

I strongly hope things will be back to normal when we're pushing for promotion next season.

You think that's bad, wait until you find out who the President of the United States is...

Archived