St Mirren v Killie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I hope we can put the 2 week break to good use, we can start with finding alternatives to Edwards and Hodson who are quite horrendous footballers. Jan can’t come quick enough but I fear the damage done by Stubbs will take more than one transfer window to repair.

1-0 Saints with Simeon Jackson scoring a 35 yard volley directly in front of the 16,000 Killie fans in the away stand. 

29 mostly bad players in the squad thing is are any contracts up in January ? 

9 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

29 mostly bad players in the squad thing is are any contracts up in January ? 

Most of the sub standard duds signed by Stubbs are on 2 year deals. The likes of Cooke, King, Kpekawa  will be paid off in January. It’s going to cost the club a fair chunk of money in order to do this, but it has to happen.

23 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Most of the sub standard duds signed by Stubbs are on 2 year deals. The likes of Cooke, King, Kpekawa  will be paid off in January. It’s going to cost the club a fair chunk of money in order to do this, but it has to happen.

Explains why Gus McPherson has been brought in. To watch potential signings to make sure they come up to the level required.  

3 hours ago, kevthedee said:

It's a pity Jones in baned for cheating,would have been pleasing to see him get a decent kicking from the saints lads,fairly of course.

It's been almost a week.  Get over it, Kevin.

Will most probably be wrong here but I'm sure i seen a stat recently that Killie are the best team, or one of the best teams statistically for the calendar year. Hibs are up there to.

Would probably take a point from this and hope Dundee lose again. It's going to be a long slog till January.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Will most probably be wrong here but I'm sure i seen a stat recently that Killie are the best team, or one of the best teams statistically for the calendar year. Hibs are up there to.

Would probably take a point from this and hope Dundee lose again. It's going to be a long slog till January.

Did someone say... form table?!

excitedgif.gif

Am i correct in thinking that the record attendance at our place was when the Killy pies came to visit a few years ago...?  Should be a good turnout I'd hope.  6k+?

Things are beginning to look pretty grim for the Darling Buds.  I think I'd take a point to steady the ship a bit.  

5-0 Saints.  Ferdinand with 3 headers from set pieces.  The Saints go marching up the table...  

1 hour ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Am i correct in thinking that the record attendance at our place was when the Killy pies came to visit a few years ago...?  Should be a good turnout I'd hope.  6k+?

Things are beginning to look pretty grim for the Darling Buds.  I think I'd take a point to steady the ship a bit.  

5-0 Saints.  Ferdinand with 3 headers from set pieces.  The Saints go marching up the table...  

Image result for incredulous gifs

11 hours ago, kevthedee said:

It's a pity Jones in baned for cheating,would have been pleasing to see him get a decent kicking from the saints lads,fairly of course.

Still seething, ffs get a grip, or even better..... get doon.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Still seething, ffs get a grip, or even better..... get doon.

Preferably both.  I hope they keep that moaning little shite McCann for the full season, just long enough to relegate them.

Archived