St Mirren v Killie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

First league fixture against the Saints in a while, after their adventures in the diddy leagues. I'm missing this one as I'm travelling back from holiday, gutted to miss out on a few pints in the Bull and a nice easy win for the champions elect. 

think you've had a few pints already.saints won't win the league this season.

I was at the Killie v Saints BetFred cup fixture back in July, I think it was.  The Killie team now is light years ahead of that poor display.

I do remember the St Mirren fans being incredible then.   They didn't stop from the first minute to the last.

Anyhoo, 3 - 0 Killie.

I hope we can put the 2 week break to good use, we can start with finding alternatives to Edwards and Hodson who are quite horrendous footballers. Jan can’t come quick enough but I fear the damage done by Stubbs will take more than one transfer window to repair.

1-0 Saints with Simeon Jackson scoring a 35 yard volley directly in front of the 16,000 Killie fans in the away stand. 

20 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Quite nervous about this fixture. Our squad has been decimated with international call ups, playing against a St Mirren side who will have had a fortnight to prepare as a group.

Aye, was thinking that myself.

Taylor, Brophy, Jones,  SOD, Thishbola are all big players for us and all away for over a week with their countries.

Taylor, Brophy, Jones,  SOD, Thishbola are all big players for us and all away for over a week with their countries.

You can now understand why big clubs make up fictitious injuries to keep their top stars out of certain games. I pray ours come back fit and healthy.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Taylor, Brophy, Jones,  SOD, Tishbola are all big players for us and all away for over a week with their countries.

Kilmarnock FC midfielder Aaron Tshibola will be absent for the DRC Leopards' double confrontation against the Zimbabwe Warriors because of an administrative problem. 

Kilmarnock FC midfielder Aaron Tshibola will be absent for the DRC Leopards' double confrontation against the Zimbabwe Warriors because of an administrative problem. 

There you go us being such a big club now we can use an administrative issue to keep our players fresh for league campaigns.

2 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Looking likely the diving, cheating wee cnut Jones suspended for 2 games.

We'll just need to unleash Enobakhare on St Mirren instead, just as fast & tricky but he has a better end product.......

16 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Killie DO seem to have become a massive club since we were last in the top division.

Would bite your hand off now for a 0-5 defeat.

Nice to see yous back in the Big League for a season, prepare to behold the Juggernaut !

9 minutes ago, Munoz said:

The diving, cheating Juggernaut. Get it right.

No, just the juggernaut.  HTH.

However, you may also use the Ayrshire Galacticos, or, if you wish to use a hashtag, #tb4 or #toffee will suffice.

Archived