Female Football Fans Survey

Hi. I’m Buffy from DAFC.net.
I’ve recently joined Scottish Football Fans Association as a volunteer to assist with their social media networking projects.
We are currently running a Female Football Fans Survey and would very much appreciate your input. It only takes 5 minutes. Closes 14th October 2018. Please feel free to share the links. Thanks.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/sfsa_female_fans

Video link:

I took the wife to only her 2nd ever game last week against QOS.  And within about 3 minutes her opinion on it was 'Number 22 (Brad McKay) is fucking terrible'  and 'Why does number 2 (Sean Rooney) keep running away from the ball?'

And she fucking hates football.

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I took the wife to only her 2nd ever game last week against QOS.  And within about 3 minutes her opinion on it was 'Number 22 (Brad McKay) is fucking terrible'  and 'Why does number 2 (Sean Rooney) keep running away from the ball?'

And she fucking hates football.

Wait, am I your wife? 

51 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Wait, am I your wife? 

That wouldn’t surprise anyone.

My wife has been to one football game, it was at the Nou Camp (or Camp Nou if you’re a pretentious b*****d).   Pedro scored a hat trick.

Don’t know if any of that is relevant.

My wife has been to two games. Scottish Cup semi and final in 2010. Despite my please she won't come back and rescue us as she says " it's watching boring shite surrounded by morons" and I don't have an effective counter argument.

My niece prefers ice hockey as she says you get to see goals.

Took my wife and her pal to an Albion Rovers v Stranraer play off game the year that Rangers expired. Morton signed a player from each team that day.

Also took them to Morton v Stranraer (including the delights of the Norseman) - they went in the away end and watched Morton win 2-0.

13 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

she says " it's watching boring shite surrounded by morons" and I don't have an effective counter argument.

She's a wise woman, your Mrs.

Based on ten maybe twelve years of watching Scottish football, at least three-quarter of the time it is shite and there's a high moron count. Then you get the occasional cracking  game that makes watching all that boring shite surrounded by morons worthwhile. Once in a generation you get a whole season like that, just possibly as we may have for Ayr United this year (but almost certainly not).

Football is all about hope over bitter experience.  I guess it must be the same going fishing or playing golf (both hundred  percent boring shite in my view, but hey ho each to their own).    

My Mrs is a fanatical Bonny Lass however, clocking up 30+ games a season since returning to Scotland with me in tow.  I'll show her your survey.

Archived