Female Football Fans Survey

Hi. I’m Buffy from DAFC.net.
I’ve recently joined Scottish Football Fans Association as a volunteer to assist with their social media networking projects.
We are currently running a Female Football Fans Survey and would very much appreciate your input. It only takes 5 minutes. Closes 14th October 2018. Please feel free to share the links. Thanks.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/sfsa_female_fans

Video link:

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The SFSA is the sham organisation run by Scottish football's chief charlatan Paul Goodwin. It doesn't have anything to do with the more legitimate Supporters Direct as far as I can tell.

Are they like the People's Front of Judea?

So is this a survey to be taken *by* female fans, or just a survey for all fans that's relevant to female fans (e.g. a survey of attitudes to female fans, for instance).

If the former, you should perhaps make it clear (or at the very least have a 'which gender are you' question on the first couple of pages so you can eliminate any stray males who chance upon the survey!)

So is this a survey to be taken *by* female fans, or just a survey for all fans that's relevant to female fans (e.g. a survey of attitudes to female fans, for instance).
If the former, you should perhaps make it clear (or at the very least have a 'which gender are you' question on the first couple of pages so you can eliminate any stray males who chance upon the survey!)

It says female football fan survey. It talks about more female fans attending games and goes on to ask for your voice.
I may be wide of the mark but I’m confident it’s a survey for female fans.

Archived