Edinburgh United

Headed along to Paties Road on Saturday and what a great game. St Andrews United were 2-0 up after only 8 minutes. The home side got a life line with Gabri Auriemma scoring from the spot just before half time and then Kern Hutchison making it 2-2 mid way through the 2nd half. A very good point in Ian Flynn’s first game in charge. 

762B9059-36F0-44EC-B2AA-922DEE0BEF0A.jpeg

When I was in Germany in August I bought a copy of SportBild (German football magazine) for the free Bundesliga 1 and 2 league ladders. 

These are magnetic. 

bundesliga.jpg.f548b0fcce27c1309eff2e1c68d52b0b.jpg

Scotland is years behind Germany. For shame! Doncaster out! etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/10/2018 at 23:00, tamthebam said:

When I was in Germany in August I bought a copy of SportBild (German football magazine) for the free Bundesliga 1 and 2 league ladders. 

These are magnetic. 

bundesliga.jpg.f548b0fcce27c1309eff2e1c68d52b0b.jpg

Scotland is years behind Germany. For shame! Doncaster out! etc. 

Where in Germany do you go ? 

42 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Great result Excalibur ! Really chuffed for them especially after last weeks 2nd half. 

Fantastic achievement, great effort to lift their game.  Give whole league a lift to see results like that.

5 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

Where in Germany do you go ? 

I went to Frankfurt-am-main (and a day out in Kassel). I didn't see any football but I did take a trip to the Eintracht museum at the Allianz. It's worth a visit, if only to marvel at the Killie pennant on display! (they played each other in the 1960s when Killie had a fine team)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived