• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Rab B Nesbit

Edinburgh United

Headed along to Paties Road on Saturday and what a great game. St Andrews United were 2-0 up after only 8 minutes. The home side got a life line with Gabri Auriemma scoring from the spot just before half time and then Kern Hutchison making it 2-2 mid way through the 2nd half. A very good point in Ian Flynn’s first game in charge. 

762B9059-36F0-44EC-B2AA-922DEE0BEF0A.jpeg

Unfortunately I had to miss the game as I was working. 

The programme intrigues me. Has any club ever produced a league ladder before?

15 minutes ago, patriot1 said:

Unfortunately I had to miss the game as I was working. 

The programme intrigues me. Has any club ever produced a league ladder before?

Sure @Rab B Nesbit done them last season when he was doing the Whitehill programme.

When I was in Germany in August I bought a copy of SportBild (German football magazine) for the free Bundesliga 1 and 2 league ladders. 

These are magnetic. 

bundesliga.jpg.f548b0fcce27c1309eff2e1c68d52b0b.jpg

Scotland is years behind Germany. For shame! Doncaster out! etc. 

On 08/10/2018 at 21:30, cowdenbeath said:

Sure @Rab B Nesbit done them last season when he was doing the Whitehill programme.

Judas how can you change the team you follow?

3 minutes ago, Spency said:

You can produce a programme for a club without actually supporting them.

1 hour ago, Spency said:

I have high hopes he will support the Ev next season 

On 08/10/2018 at 23:00, tamthebam said:

When I was in Germany in August I bought a copy of SportBild (German football magazine) for the free Bundesliga 1 and 2 league ladders. 

These are magnetic. 

bundesliga.jpg.f548b0fcce27c1309eff2e1c68d52b0b.jpg

Scotland is years behind Germany. For shame! Doncaster out! etc. 

Where in Germany do you go ? 

2 hours ago, Excalibur said:

Some result for EU today.

Great result Excalibur ! Really chuffed for them especially after last weeks 2nd half. 

42 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Great result Excalibur ! Really chuffed for them especially after last weeks 2nd half. 

Fantastic achievement, great effort to lift their game.  Give whole league a lift to see results like that.

5 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

Where in Germany do you go ? 

I went to Frankfurt-am-main (and a day out in Kassel). I didn't see any football but I did take a trip to the Eintracht museum at the Allianz. It's worth a visit, if only to marvel at the Killie pennant on display! (they played each other in the 1960s when Killie had a fine team)

If you ever fancy a trip to werder Bremen   awould fix you up with tickets we have Scottish supporters club  that go to Bremen games and he’s a killie fan