Hamilton Academical FC Vs The Rangers FC (Sun 21/10)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was over in Hamilton before the game today, in at the Sainsbury's getting something to eat and there were plenty of The People in there too. I got chatting to one of them about their chances today, in Europe and next Sunday against Aberdeen in the Cup and he was a top, top bloke. He was about to take in a mouthful of the most succulent link pork sausage when suddenly he put down his spoon, ran his hand over his shiny, bald head and said "I've always enjoyed a trip to Fir Park and for that reason, we will give our all against your rivals today and we will keep them down where they belong - below you". It truly was an honour I tell you. I got up to leave, we shook hands and wished each others teams well for the season.

Sadly they weren't all so full of class and dignity as that fine gentleman as I then witnessed another one of them stealing an empty wean's highchair and use it to throw at a young Accies fan who was about 50 yards away, but I suppose every support has their bad apples.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

I was over in Hamilton before the game today, in at the Sainsbury's getting something to eat and there were plenty of The People in there too. I got chatting to one of them about their chances today, in Europe and next Sunday against Aberdeen in the Cup and he was a top, top bloke. He was about to take in a mouthful of the most succulent link pork sausage when suddenly he put down his spoon, ran his hand over his shiny, bald head and said "I've always enjoyed a trip to Fir Park and for that reason, we will give our all against your rivals today and we will keep them down where they belong - below you". It truly was an honour I tell you. I got up to leave, we shook hands and wished each others teams well for the season.

Sadly they weren't all so full of class and dignity as that fine gentleman as I then witnessed another one of them stealing an empty wean's highchair and use it to throw at a young Accies fan who was about 50 yards away, but I suppose every support has their bad apples.

Cool story bro. 

PARKLIFE!

I’ll give you your due, you got this wind up off to a tee. Well played.

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

A farfetched story, but it became slightly more believable as it wore on.

C+

Stopped reading after MJC.

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

I’ll give you your due, you got this wind up off to a tee. Well played.

You get wound up by his tedious, long past it's sell by date routine? More fool you.

2 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
10 minutes ago, MJC said:

Stopped reading after MJC.

You stopped reading but still felt the need to quote it, aye? :rolleyes:

Archived