Celtic vs Hibs

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Awful stuff. Imagine not embracing the Celernian brotherhood.

Worries me that some Hibees still, in this day and age, feel the need to hide who their big team are.

I'm perfectly comfortable saying I'm glad Kilmarnock and Sevco are playing on different days this weekend so I can go to both.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Worries me that some Hibees still, in this day and age, feel the need to hide who their big team are.

I'm perfectly comfortable saying I'm glad Kilmarnock and Sevco are playing on different days this weekend so I can go to both.

The foundations upon which Scottish football are built must remain strong.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

We are apparently going to be missing Hanlon and Gray, along with Agyepong. Boyle and Horgan both doubts as well. Not ideal.

Jamie mac hasn't made it and kamberi is struggling with an injury but will play. Looks like either efe at right back with McGregor and Porteous in the middle or the new boy will be chucked in at right back. Got the feel of ibrox in February. Can't wait till captain Stevenson plays centre back and guides us to a famous victory at parkhead 

1 hour ago, Briannmataxi said:

Jamie mac hasn't made it and kamberi is struggling with an injury but will play. Looks like either efe at right back with McGregor and Porteous in the middle or the new boy will be chucked in at right back. Got the feel of ibrox in February. Can't wait till captain Stevenson plays centre back and guides us to a famous victory at parkhead 

Instantly silencing 60,000 smug, celebrating weedgies with the worst-executed penalty in the history of Scottish fitba' again would be terrific. Mallan or Agyepong to take any penalties that crop up please, if Maclaren is still injured.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Instantly silencing 60,000 smug, celebrating weedgies with the worst-executed penalty in the history of Scottish fitba' again would be terrific. Mallan or Agyepong to take any penalties that crop up please, if Maclaren is still injured.

A penalty against Celtic in a Scottish fixture at Celtic park, you don't watch much Scottish football mate.

Archived