Celtic vs Hibs

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Austinho said:

Presumably Hibs fans pretending to like Celtic is just self deprecating humour, in the same way Aberdeen fans ironically refer to themselves as ‘Sheep Shaggers’  or Hearts fans ‘The Famous’. 

I think you have it spot on for us and the sheepies, however there are some (loads) of Hearts fans who actually buy into that "famous" shite - to be fair, less prevalent on here than the likes of kickback.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Nobody cares about Kilmarnock, even the people of Kilmarnock.

Ayrshire giro day, its raining so a bottle of buckie then log on here - standard.

25 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I think you have it spot on for us and the sheepies, however there are some (loads) of Hearts fans who actually buy into that "famous" shite - to be fair, less prevalent on here than the likes of kickback.

To be fair, they’ve been pretty famous this week after their bizzare offside trap that cost them their title win was trending everywhere :lol:

18 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic are giving Hibernian the same allocation we have given them for the previous fixtures according to the Celtic SLO

We usually get 950 we are only getting 700. I hope Hibs reduce Celtics allocation in return.#

The hypocrisy is real.

34 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

We usually get 950 we are only getting 700. I hope Hibs reduce Celtics allocation in return.#

The hypocrisy is real.

Just go in the home end. Magees usually flogging tickets, he'll see you ok...

15 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Which would mean he actually attends games, which by default, puts him above you.

Try and help someone out and get stick for a good deed...

In the shamefully long amount of time I've spent on this website, I've seen mini-Celtic patter get a bite from Hibs fans on very few occasions. Usually from weirdo wannabe **** like Glen Sannox, who probably don't even really support us. 

Since Hibs fans have started running with it, I've seen the person trying to be a WUM actually get upset about it themselves on hundreds of occasions. To address the fourth wall on this one, that's why it's amusing to us. The barrier to entry for un-ironically using this chat is being a humourless yer da, whoosh-merchant and possible bigot. In other words, the easiest people to wind up going. Using their own rank patter to rustle their jimmies is like shooting fish in a barrel.

In the shamefully long amount of time I've spent on this website, I've seen mini-Celtic patter get a bite from Hibs fans on very few occasions. Usually from weirdo wannabe **** like Glen Sannox, who probably don't even really support us. 
Since Hibs fans have started running with it, I've seen the person trying to be a WUM actually get upset about it themselves on hundreds of occasions. To address the fourth wall on this one, that's why it's amusing to us. The barrier to entry for un-ironically using this chat is being a humourless yer da, whoosh-merchant and possible bigot. In other words, the easiest people to wind up going. Using their own rank patter to rustle their jimmies is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Hail Hail brother.

Archived