Celtic vs Hibs

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Pet Jeden, you need to chill da f**k out bro.

Sound advice, Flybhoy. 

I'll watch the Sportscene highlights and you can bet the Sky remote batteries are going to take some tanking as I rerun and rerun every Celtic tackle !

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Mess. It's "seething mess"  That's the standard put-down

Either way it describes your bizarre meltdown on this thread perfectly, geographical lessons on postcodes and Scottish catchment areas, fucking moon unit,  :lol:

Sound advice, Flybhoy. 
I'll watch the Sportscene highlights and you can bet the Sky remote batteries are going to take some tanking as I rerun and rerun every Celtic tackle !

In our last game against st Johnstone, they committed 3 fouls, just as a point of reference.

Yesterday Celtic committed 2 fouls and had 1 yellow card, hibs committed 18 and got 2. Ye, def biased refereeing in Celtics favour.

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

In our last game against st Johnstone, they committed 3 fouls, just as a point of reference.

Yesterday Celtic committed 2 fouls and had 1 yellow card, hibs committed 18 and got 2. Ye, def biased refereeing in Celtics favour.

Are you suggesting Hibs deserved the same ratio i.e. 9 yellows ? btw Saints commited 10 fouls. You  are either “at it” or you read corners by mistake. 

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Either way it describes your bizarre meltdown on this thread perfectly, geographical lessons on postcodes and Scottish catchment areas, fucking moon unit,  :lol:

No, thats revisionism. 

I said 2 fouls is just not credible over 90 mins.  I said problem is disproportionate number of Greater Glasgow refs. It’s your Celtic mates that then pedantically argue about what is Glasgow.

Are you suggesting Hibs deserved the same ratio i.e. 9 yellows ? btw Saints commited 10 fouls. You  are either “at it” or you read corners by mistake. 

No, I was suggesting the ref wasn’t biased in our favour. Refs are bad, m’ok.

My mistake, it was the game v St Johnstone at Perth a few weeks ago in the cup. Just shows it is possible to get through 90 mins without giving away many fouls.

54 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

No, thats revisionism. 

I said 2 fouls is just not credible over 90 mins.  I said problem is disproportionate number of Greater Glasgow refs. It’s your Celtic mates that then pedantically argue about what is Glasgow.

I was just trying to understand the theory that Glasgow’s satellite towns are actually in Glasgow and everyone knows this but at the same time the footballing authorities used to cover up where referees are from by announcing referees from Rutherglen and Lenzie as being from Rutherglen and Lenzie rather than announcing them as being from Glasgow.

In any event, to reiterate, I can’t remember a single thing from the referee that Hibs supporters can or did moan about other than a yellow which wasn’t given, but they had at least one or two of those of their own. 

Archived