Celtic vs Hibs

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2018 at 18:59, HibsFan said:

Appears that Celtic have bowed down to the might of the true green pound (their green pound is actually more of a green lira), and given us some extra tickets.

The extra tickets are quite probably in the Green Brigade's section, because we own that fucking club.

But they are older than you

Scottish media scum being their predicatable selves by magicing up a story about our manager going to Celtic, days before we play... yup, you guessed it... Celtic.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic-want-neil-lennon-to-succeed-brendan-rodgers-claims-former-star-1-4815754

At least we know we must be seen as a threat when they come up with this shite.

3 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5245718

I literally have tears in my eyes laughing at the predictable blizzard of gifs and red marks from the Hibs tag-team. Oh, boys. You are still stuck at the Denial stage, although maybe verging on the Anger stage in a couple of cases. Just Bargaining and Depression stages to get through, then you should reach Acceptance. 1893.

On 11/10/2018 at 13:07, Cumdog35 said:

I see we have secured another additional 200 tickets.

FFS.

That’ll be 900 tickets then? Christ! That’s more than the tribute act got when they decided to rip up our home end a month ago. And here’s me believing their pish that they have the best travelling support. Well done Hibs. JP should round it up to 1000 just to noise them up.

7 hours ago, Austinho said:

Scottish media scum being their predicatable selves by magicing up a story about our manager going to Celtic, days before we play... yup, you guessed it... Celtic.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic-want-neil-lennon-to-succeed-brendan-rodgers-claims-former-star-1-4815754

At least we know we must be seen as a threat when they come up with this shite.

Celtic bricking it

On 10/9/2018 at 08:09, Cabbage and Hibs said:

Why are Hibees on here actively encouraging this? Same arse, different cheek and all that - would prefer to have absolutely nothing to do with them other than skelping them 4 times a season. 

Surely not this again?

Archived