Celtic vs Hibs

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appears that Celtic have bowed down to the might of the true green pound (their green pound is actually more of a green lira), and given us some extra tickets.

The extra tickets are quite probably in the Green Brigade's section, because we own that fucking club.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Appears that Celtic have bowed down to the might of the true green pound (their green pound is actually more of a green lira), and given us some extra tickets.

The extra tickets are quite probably in the Green Brigade's section, because we own that fucking club.

Magees influence with the celtic slo clearly paying off here.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Magees influence with the celtic slo clearly paying off here.

No coincidence this happened an hour or so after I tweeted him 8) , he's a smashing lad JP so he is, unlike that balloon of an SLO you have at Ibrox, the son of that bigot who used to own the Louden Tavern, equally as brain dead as his dad by all accounts. 

9 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I see Celtic have just announced on Twitter that  Hibs fans can wear their Hibs tops in the home end. A great bunch of lads. 

Suits me perfectly as I’m sitting on the segregation in our Catholic brothers’ end.

5 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

Ticket purchased for section 118, reckon about 90% of that section will be Hibs fans.

Cant wait to goad the other Hibs fans right next to me.

See you there chief. I’ll be the lad shouting abuse about spoon burners incessantly

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

No coincidence this happened an hour or so after I tweeted him 8) , he's a smashing lad JP so he is, unlike that balloon of an SLO you have at Ibrox, the son of that bigot who used to own the Louden Tavern, equally as brain dead as his dad by all accounts. 

Did he throw a phone at you?

12 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Think yours might be a bit big for me but thanks anyway mate. HH

Weight Watchers wasnae working for me, but see as soon as I switched back to the skag? A teaspoon full of that in place of the SlimFast did absolutely wonders for my figure. 

Meant I could start fitting into the kids sizes. Makes it was easier to steal them from the club shop anaw. Highly recommended. 

At this rate, they won't be able to contain us. The whole Hibernian army is coming to town.

Celtic have panicked and offered even more tickets to Hibs now, in a vain attempt to stop the swell of gid c***s in the home end.

Should still cut their allocation down to about 80 for the next game at Easter Road anyway.

12 minutes ago, Elixir said:

What is Hibs' total allocation up to for this now?

They initially gave us 700, lots of them the restricted view shite - these went to "Away ST" holders / sponsors etc before the few remaining went on sale to normal ST holders

Then Celtic released another 200 to us............these were, I think, unrestricted view tickets - cue predictable (and fair enough IMO) consternation among Away ST holders who have been allocated a poorer ticket.

Not amazingly well handled to be honest, teams like Hibs / Hearts / Sheep should be given minimum 1000 for Parkhead - all fallout from the Rangers / Celtic tit for tat ticket thing - stupid really.

All tickets are sold (unless, of course Celtic release even more !!)

8 minutes ago, Green Day said:

They initially gave us 700, lots of them the restricted view shite - these went to "Away ST" holders / sponsors etc before the few remaining went on sale to normal ST holders

Then Celtic released another 200 to us............these were, I think, unrestricted view tickets - cue predictable (and fair enough IMO) consternation among Away ST holders who have been allocated a poorer ticket.

Not amazingly well handled to be honest, teams like Hibs / Hearts / Sheep should be given minimum 1000 for Parkhead - all fallout from the Rangers / Celtic tit for tat ticket thing - stupid really.

All tickets are sold (unless, of course Celtic release even more !!)

I've consistently argued that the section away fans get at CP is pretty poor, it could be moved over a few rows easily to negate the RV seats being used without affecting home support since there is always empty seats dotted around the stadium on home match days from ST holders not attending some games, giving 1000 or so to the two Edinburgh sides and Aberdeen should be done too, especially as there is an ever increasing ticket war regarding away allocations in Scottish football just now, this would give us a strong moral standpoint in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

I've consistently argued that the section away fans get at CP is pretty poor, it could be moved over a few rows easily to negate the RV seats being used without affecting home support since there is always empty seats dotted around the stadium on home match days from ST holders not attending some games, giving 1000 or so to the two Edinburgh sides and Aberdeen should be done too, especially as there is an ever increasing ticket war regarding away allocations in Scottish football just now, this would give us a strong moral standpoint in my opinion. 

Correct - indeed there were deffo Hibs fans in the section next to the away support last match at Parkhead, based on videos released on twitter. As you say, this seciton is actually pretty decent.

You could, of course, keep the shite seats for The Rangers fans :whistle

Archived