Celtic vs Hibs

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Just go in the home end. Magees usually flogging tickets, he'll see you ok...

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Which would mean he actually attends games, which by default, puts him above you.

All joking aside there is usually always the odd spare season ticket or two on our bus, usually from folk who maybe have to work, unwell, dragged round the shops by the wife, lifted on the Friday night and in the cells etc etc etc...

Any Hibs boys on here happy enough to sit in the home sections DM me and will see what I can do.

I messaged the Celtic SLO about Hibs allocation, said he's unaware of it being reduced, I hope this isn't the case, but a poor show from Celtic if true as it would, more than likely result in a reduction in our allocation  in the return fixture at Easter Road in December. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve officially reached breaking point. The heid’s gone. Sorry boys, I can’t carry on this charade any longer.

F**k Celtic.

F**k them right up their gaping wet, hairy, festering green and pasty white hoop. F**k CS Smith. F**k Jan Venegoor of Hesselink. F**k Hoopy the Huddle Hound. F**k the Celtic end at Hampden. F**k your double treble - trophies are shit anyway. F**k your ladies team. F**k Snoop Dogg. F**k the Fields of Athenry. F**k Neil Lennon (in a gentle, intimate, romantic way of course). F**k whoever threw a CS gas bomb into the Hibs end in the 80’s. F**k Rod Stewart. F**k the East End of Glasgow. F**k your 1992 Tennents' Sixes win. F**k your derisory bids. F**k Scott Allan until we take him for free in January. F**k your entertainment lights. F**k The Celtic View. F**k Tosh McKinlay. F**k the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony. F**k Kenny Miller for a season. F**k the Edinburgh Celtic supporters club. F**k Jorge Cadete. F**k Lennoxtown. F**k Petrus Ferdinandus Johannes ‘Pierre’ van Hooijdonk. F**k the whole of 1888, what a shit year that was. F**k Boston Celtics. F**k Kolo Toure. F**k the million fans that went to Seville. F**k Harald Brattbakk. F**k four leaf clovers. Especially F**k Aiden McGeady. F**k Baird’s Bar. F**k your spotty lesbian goalkeeper. F**k all those wee Scottish jakies waving Irish flags. And F**k all the nonsense we left behind half a century ago.

PS. @Flybhoy if you still have one of those spare tickets going for the Celtic end, that would be just splendid :)

Any other hibs fans going on the Leith Celtic bus? Looking forward to a wee song or two. Sitting in the home end with a couple of lads I used to run with in the eighties. Top lads and even better warriors. I remember one time we were on the Leith Celtic supporters coach through to ibrox for a hibs rangers game and as soon as we stepped off the coach about 30 of us where confronted with a sight as frightening as a CV to a *** in about 300 **** standing tooled up waiting for us. Well I don't need to tell you our hearts were racing but we managed to batter all 300 with our bare hands and sent them on their way. They invited me to the semi final day of chaos but unfortunately it got cancelled and a was working the taxis that day. Had wee lenny in the back the other day and he said we are in talks with the tic to sign Scott Allan in January and in return we will give them half the points in the games we play. 6 points each and a baller coming straight back to Leith sounds a great deal and hopefully it happens. Had that wee hearts player with a bit shite stuck to his coupon in the taxi too. Had to clean the car afterward as he was giving me the dry boak. Anyway peace out. Looking forward to the Christmas carnage. Rangers on a Wednesday night in deepest darkest Leith right after we play our bhrothers in arms on the Sunday then a trip to ibrox on boxing day (there will be actual boxing lol) before the wee **** in Leith for a tea time kick off under the lights. Might check back in then. God bless HH 

3 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

Any other hibs fans going on the Leith Celtic bus? Looking forward to a wee song or two. Sitting in the home end with a couple of lads I used to run with in the eighties. Top lads and even better warriors. I remember one time we were on the Leith Celtic supporters coach through to ibrox for a hibs rangers game and as soon as we stepped off the coach about 30 of us where confronted with a sight as frightening as a CV to a *** in about 300 **** standing tooled up waiting for us. Well I don't need to tell you our hearts were racing but we managed to batter all 300 with our bare hands and sent them on their way. They invited me to the semi final day of chaos but unfortunately it got cancelled and a was working the taxis that day. Had wee lenny in the back the other day and he said we are in talks with the tic to sign Scott Allan in January and in return we will give them half the points in the games we play. 6 points each and a baller coming straight back to Leith sounds a great deal and hopefully it happens. Had that wee hearts player with a bit shite stuck to his coupon in the taxi too. Had to clean the car afterward as he was giving me the dry boak. Anyway peace out. Looking forward to the Christmas carnage. Rangers on a Wednesday night in deepest darkest Leith right after we play our bhrothers in arms on the Sunday then a trip to ibrox on boxing day (there will be actual boxing lol) before the wee **** in Leith for a tea time kick off under the lights. Might check back in then. God bless HH 

image.png.ee86eeae3b227cadc647c5fa55f42738.png

15 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

700 tickets is pap. This is why Hibs and Hearts need to reduce the allocations given to the cheeks.

Will the game be a sell out? An even more ridiculous allocation if not.

They're on public sale. Plenty of dots in the section (118) next to the away bit.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/celtic/EDP/Event/Index/5935

25 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I see Celtic have just announced on Twitter that  Hibs fans can wear their Hibs tops in the home end. A great bunch of lads. 

Want to swap shirts for the day, only fitting given our affection for each others club?

Got my ticket despite Lawwell's best efforts to stop me. Nae luck, Timothy.  5bbdf63982e6e_LennonHappy.png.7113fe3e7486ea4ff3f1fe71b4b33980.png

Also just had a look at Celtic's ticket website and there are a lot of seats gone in 118 nearest to our fans, I know we kid on about the love-in but we're genuinely going to have a neutral section at this rate. :lol:

43 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Ticket purchased for section 118, reckon about 90% of that section will be Hibs fans.

Cant wait to goad the other Hibs fans right next to me.

:lol: You're shit and we know we are.  (Could be a chant if we weren't fucking brilliant)

Archived