Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen - 20th October 2018

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I checked the ticket site 

Hearts are selling  Sections H & J to home support

Which leaves K, L & M minus however much of K is taken for segregation so it's conceivable that the away allocation amounts to just a little bit more than 2,000

If they had all of section K they'd have a bit over 2,000, but they only have half of it with the rest being used for segregation - the same as what they had when we pumped them back in April. 4U0m6pP.png

8 minutes ago, Elixir said:

If they had all of section K they'd have a bit over 2,000, but they only have half of it with the rest being used for segregation - the same as what they had when we pumped them back in April. 4U0m6pP.png

You should report Aberdeen FC to the crowd police.

Re injuries

Berra obviously a loss but we’ve been missing 5 starters every other game this season and have lost one game courtesy of a bonkers decision by the ref v Kilmarnock.

We’ll see at the end of the season where we are. Given the last 5 years I’d imagine that’ll be above Hearts.

Hopefully Souttar is ok for this after picking up a knock on international duty.  Don't really fancy a back four with Dikamona at right back and a just back from injury Hughes at centre half.

I'd get Garuccio back in at left back and Mitchell on the wing.  Hopefully finally see Clare at some point too.

13 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

The Jambottlers are setting themselves up for a big fall here. Hopefully Elixer doesn't have another P&B hiatus after this one.

An Aberdeen fan throwing bottle chatter around. yXAbrOQ.png

4 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Injuries for Hearts this season.  Berra, Clare, Hughes, Cochrane, Brandon and Godinho have missed nearly all the season and Djoum and Uche have been out for weeks at a time.  All first team players.

Worth remembering. We're punching above our weight given our bad luck with injuries.

I can see a draw tbh unless Uche is back to his best. Damn, wish we had Berra back...

Archived