Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen - 20th October 2018

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

giphy.gif.454aaf1c44a6b3febf5dde9279b45572.gif

PcadoTc.png.e922a229e01085611426ee3274e93da4.png

Neil Berry's parents lived next door to my gran in Stenhouse for a bit. It's safe to say that tackle will forever be a Gorgie favourite.

Not within the last 15 years of BIG PHYSICAL HEARTS though.

It's bananas. 15 years of 8 foot, 20 stone hammer throwers, and yet no names. It's almost as if failed football managers who couldn't even sell fried food to Scots  such as Willie Miller should be ignored.

10 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

It's bananas. 15 years of 8 foot, 20 stone hammer throwers, and yet no names. It's almost as if failed football managers who couldn't even sell fried food to Scots  such as Willie Miller should be ignored.

Fun Fact 

The last Time Willie Miller held down a job as a football Manager Craig Levein was captain of Hearts 

On 2018-10-20 at 15:20, paranoid android said:

Surprised to see Godinho starting - did ok, but started to look like a guy who hadn't played for months.

Hopefully he will look better if he gets more games for you guys.  I would also love to see him back for our national team.  The Nations League qualifier in St. Kitts & Nevis would be a good opportunity for him to get his first competitive cap

I thought Godinho got forward very well, especially in the first half. Him and Morrison were running riot down the right. Sportscene touched on this as well. Full back is probably the worst position on the park if you're on a booking.

8 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Turns out we should have had 4 penalties.  Still, fair play to Clancy for only missing the two most blatant ones

The one he missed on Dikamona was beyond belief, he was literally 5 yards away from it.

Archived