Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen - 20th October 2018

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure most, including plenty of our own support, will be predicting a comfortable home win here but we should see it as a great chance to start building some momentum after Saturday's win.

Difficult game but no fear Dons more than capable of getting the result.

Sam Cosgrove to respond brilliantly to being left out of the Ballon D'or nominations today.

COYR

Rangers was still alive when Hearts last finished above Aberdeen in the league table.

We do have  a horrendous record at Tynecastle over the last 20 years although the last 6 league matches we have won 3 of them. 

Quite pleased it is the international break with all our injuries we have. Have 9 missing  against St Mirren so hopefully a few back in a couple of weeks time!

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

Rangers was still alive when Hearts last finished above Aberdeen in the league table.

We do have  a horrendous record at Tynecastle over the last 20 years although the last 6 league matches we have won 3 of them. 

Quite pleased it is the international break with all our injuries we have. Have 9 missing so hopefully a few back in a couple of weeks time!

2 of those were Cathro wins, so worth .1 of a real victory

When Big Sam rises highest deep into stoppage time to glance the Dons into a glorious, last-gasp lead. 

Fist

Spoiler

When Wee Naisy runs onto a simple ball over the top and sends Hearts into a 2-0 lead after 20 minutes. 

Happy

21 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

£32 for an away ticket, is this normal or have they bumped up the price just because Sam Cosgrove is in town?

Scottish football fans in general having to pay for the new unfinished, one year after it’s predicted completion date, stand.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The biggest team Hearts have played so far was Livi, and they struggled against them. 

Now they've got a run of games against decent teams, plus R*ngers and Hibs, they're struggling. Hearts will be 7th or 8th by December. 

Premature Leveinculation. It's a long season. 

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hearts are shit. You heard it here first.

I would say the same about Aberdeen but nobody would have heard it here first. ^_^

2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

0-1, and the stand still won’t be finished.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Scottish football fans in general having to pay for the new unfinished, one year after it’s predicted completion date, stand.

Couple of the Aberdeen bois lashing out about the new stand. If only you had a ground like Tynecastle, m9s. :(

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tynecastle is the best away trip in Scotland. I've had some memorable visits there and some I'd like to forget.

The new stand looks a bit shit but it makes no difference to me because I don't have to sit in it.

Looking forward to it even though it looks like I'll be on my tod. Everyone seems to be saving their money for the semi final. Poor show.

Archived