Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen - 20th October 2018

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the crap recruitment over the last 5-6 windows has finally caught up with us, which it should have done last season.

Big mess to sort out, and it will only be DM to sort it as he won't be sacked, few English clubs will take him given his previous failure and big wage, and he's thrown away the Ibrox job.

I'm surprised we got a goal as usually 2-0 or 3-0 is a standard Tynecastle defeat.

Having watched it back on Alba, I fully expect Naismith to get a retrospective two game ban for the dive at the first penalty. He was actually on the ground before Devlin got near to him.

Not sure why Naismith gets a ban for Devlin handling the ball but maybe that’s just me

30 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Think the crap recruitment over the last 5-6 windows has finally caught up with us, which it should have done last season.

Big mess to sort out, and it will only be DM to sort it as he won't be sacked, few English clubs will take him given his previous failure and big wage, and he's thrown away the Ibrox job.

I'm surprised we got a goal as usually 2-0 or 3-0 is a standard Tynecastle defeat.

compared to last year's "nothing football" game we were fucking brilliant. We contained Hearts tempo for 20 mins ( admittedly riding our luck when Naismith missed an easy chance) but we were on top when he fell for an obvious dive. 

That was never a scoring opportunity though- way too easy. 

Hearts penalties though, holy f**k. skol cup 86 style wtf for both.and how that peroxide c**t never got booked (and sent off) for wrestling mginn i don't know.

We were on top in the second half. We don't look at all good though.

We have enough about us to win next weeks cup game.

lessons in life #1- cheats prosper

29 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Ah, kingjoey.

31 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Having watched it back on Alba, I fully expect Naismith to get a retrospective two game ban for the dive at the first penalty. He was actually on the ground before Devlin got near to him.

19 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You think it was a foul?

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Not sure why Naismith gets a ban for Devlin handling the ball but maybe that’s just me

Clearly Kingjoey hasn't had time to reflect on quite how bad a decision it was. 

At first  i just thought Kev (excuse the familiarity) had just taken a long time to blow for the obvious foul, whereby "weenaisy" had just hauled down devlin.

The whistle came. I was astonished when Kev pointed at the spot. I thought "he's bought a dive".

I guess Joey stopped watching here, and understandably went apoplectic.

Kev went on to indicate to the aberdeen players that an arm had been used. Watch this chat in slomo. You will never see such incredulity. Then watch the incident. 

There is clearly no offence. at all. 

Remember, these hearts fans were calling for a booking when one of their "players" slipped on the track.

No eeason for Naismith to get booked at the pen. but if they were really looking for dives...

Are you suggesting you want shot of Deek?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

You think it was a foul?

Stonewaller.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

compared to last year's "nothing football" game we were fucking brilliant. We contained Hearts tempo for 20 mins ( admittedly riding our luck when Naismith missed an easy chance) but we were on top when he fell for an obvious dive. 

That was never a scoring opportunity though- way too easy. 

Hearts penalties though, holy f**k. skol cup 86 style wtf for both.and how that peroxide c**t never got booked (and sent off) for wrestling mginn i don't know.

We were on top in the second half. We don't look at all good though.

We have enough about us to win next weeks cup game.

lessons in life #1- cheats prosper

Is this post a wind-up?

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

Clearly Kingjoey hasn't had time to reflect on quite how bad a decision it was. 

At first  i just thought Kev (excuse the familiarity) had just taken a long time to blow for the obvious foul, whereby "weenaisy" had just hauled down devlin.

The whistle came. I was astonished when Kev pointed at the spot. I thought "he's bought a dive".

I guess Joey stopped watching here, and understandably went apoplectic.

Kev went on to indicate to the aberdeen players that an arm had been used. Watch this chat in slomo. You will never see such incredulity. Then watch the incident. 

There is clearly no offence. at all. 

Remember, these hearts fans were calling for a booking when one of their "players" slipped on the track.

No eeason for Naismith to get booked at the pen. but if they were really looking for dives...

Try watching the game again , but this time without taking hallucinogenic drugs 

Are you suggesting you want shot of Deek?

I'm suggesting that serious questions now have to be asked of him around recruitment and tactics. It's unquestionable that we are now going backwards so it's only fair that we should now start asking if he can turn it around.

We've priced out a lot of clubs who may have looked at him with the wages he's now on and our chairman is totally loyal to him. So even if people want him gone, he won't be going.

I do have my doubts as to whether his recruitment will be good enough moving forward.

Archived