SNP Annual National Conference 2018

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by this thread the square root of sod all happened at this conference. I know I have previous for low standards of posting but you ken I'm right if you were being honest. Nicola looked for some long grass and booted Indy2 into the long grass. The "fallout" from BREXIT is now the game changer along with all the other failed previous "game changers".

Judging by this thread the square root of sod all happened at this conference. I know I have previous for low standards of posting but you ken I'm right if you were being honest. Nicola looked for some long grass and booted Indy2 into the long grass. The "fallout" from BREXIT is now the game changer along with all the other failed previous "game changers".
Sensible post

Glad u like it JLD ! I'm aiming for quality over quantity now. Not promising to succeed but will give it a go. I miss baiting Pep though...
I agree with you regards the conference, more of the same tbh. Appreciate Nicola is in a difficult place just now re Brexit but the conference didn't really achieve much. Still showed massive growing support for the SNP which is pleasing

I agree with you regards the conference, more of the same tbh. Appreciate Nicola is in a difficult place just now re Brexit but the conference didn't really a achieve much. Still showed massive growing support for the SNP which is pleasing
I suspect BREXIT is not as important in everyday Joe's thoughts as politically aware people imagine it. I will hazard a guess there is much inertia to be overcome and the timescale if Indy ever succeeds which I'm not convinced it will is a decade and the rest away. That said these are very volatile times so I wouldn't bet money on any of my forecasts.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:42, John Lambies Doos said:

I agree with you regards the conference, more of the same tbh. Appreciate Nicola is in a difficult place just now re Brexit but the conference didn't really achieve much. Still showed massive growing support for the SNP which is pleasing

How did it show "massive growing support" ?

On 10/10/2018 at 10:42, John Lambies Doos said:

7 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

You're early tonight

Dear John Lambies Doos

How did it show "...massive growing support for the SNP..." ?

Archived