Sectional Cup Final

lobey dosser

5 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I read on twitter
Folk from other clubs players managers and committee freeloaders decided to take in the match and spent most of the game slagging Lesmahagow
Couple of points one
It was a remarkable achievement for the gow just to get to final and given the resources of both clubs it was always gonna be a huge ask in the final to win it.
And 2 if I find out the names of those involved I will name and shame them as they are an embarrassment to junior football
A final should a celebration not an excuse for freeloading horrible individuals to turn up and run there mouths off against a fellow club and fellow players .

Just what to expect from ather jealous junior teams - no doubt being nice to Andy & the committees face but stabbing us in the back 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to have a thick skin to that type of stuff unfortunately, doesnt mean it is right and hopefully didn't detract from your day.

Personally enjoyed the afternoon all in and found everyone including the supporters in red and white a good bunch. Look forward to the return leg. All the best 

On 14/10/2018 at 22:04, lokforever said:

How did the ref miss the goal which actually hit the back of the net? Well done Talbot. 

I should know the answer to this but has Tucker won every cup available in Junior football...with the exception of the big Scottish Cup but that will come.

19 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Hardly worth a talking point tbh. If it was a match decider then that would be different

You're probably right. I've taken up space commenting on a piece of match play when I could have been calling someone a keyboard gangster/warrior.  I'm ashamed.

Archived