Sectional Cup Final

lobey dosser

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
47 minutes ago, John-nae Cash said:
emoji38.png As ever, the Doss-meister winding up the opposition, class, hope to see you the morra big chap, and who did we draw in the Scottish? Wiz it a wee diddy team fae Ayrshur? LOL

If that's the big chaps attempt at wind up then we are for real hard time tomorrow.

:P Dry your eyes, just a bit ay banter between two Gow diehards. Don't forget we've been where you have been, unfortunately too many years ago! Enjoy the game!

[emoji14] Dry your eyes, just a bit ay banter between two Gow diehards. Don't forget we've been where you have been, unfortunately too many years ago! Enjoy the game!
Dry me eyes to what?

Hardly a wind up lol.

A wind up is when folk bite and argue back you'll see that after his first comment he was found out.

Pm each other, that way you can both chuckle together[emoji8] [emoji23]

35 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Dry me eyes to what?

Hardly a wind up lol.

A wind up is when folk bite and argue back you'll see that after his first comment he was found out.

Pm each other, that way you can both chuckle togetheremoji8.pngemoji23.png

8) Poor comment Talbot '78, we won't be chuckling when we turn you over in one of the cup games, we'll be supping a right few beers and reminiscing when we were top dogs, you're new to the game! Have a good day ………...

2 hours ago, John-nae Cash said:

:lol: As ever, the Doss-meister winding up the opposition, class, hope to see you the morra big chap, and who did we draw in the Scottish? Wiz it a wee diddy team fae Ayrshur? LOL

Cheers the Cashman!! Always try and get a bite - it was easy wi the chappies from L****k  but still managed to hook an Ayrshire haddie

Yep keep an eye out - or an ear

49 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Dry me eyes to what?

Hardly a wind up lol.

Pm each other, that way you can both chuckle togetheremoji8.pngemoji23.png

Like you and your sister/wife do?

8 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Oh dear Haudit and Daudit but not sure who is who lol

Enjoy the final chaps hope its a good game.

I applaud your combined effort to get the thread going but I think the hard-core windup merchants support the North Ayrshire teams. emoji41.png

Hard core glory hunters you mean

I hope it’s a good game today - I’m sure the Gow are in with a good chance and don’t embarrass you by pumping you by too much

Best of luck to the Gow. Lets hope the Talbot players don't read some of the stuff on here. You won't like them when they are angry.   Even when they play poorly they are capable of beating most teams.  As much as i would like to see an upset i honestly can't see it.  I predict a 3-1 win for the Bot.

Archived